Leo's Claim(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Loke could feel the mood getting better and better between the two of them, and once she had leaned in closer, he thought that she had finally realized it. She needed to use the restroom, so he watched her go. Getting back to his drink he noticed that it was taking Lucy some time to get back. That's when he felt a sudden urge of danger coming from Lucy. He got up and ran towards the ladies' room in time to see some older guy from a crap guild hitting on Lucy, and getting a little too friendly with her too. He tapped the guy on the shoulder and he looked around. "That's my girl." He said in a low growl. And before the guy could do anymore, Loke cut the connection between him and Lucy, and threw him pretty far into the air. "I got that!" Gray's voice rang out in the middle of the crowd. "Ice make...Prison!" He yelled out as the man was encased in ice. His shirt was off again too. "And I can take the rest!" Said a higher pitched voice coming from Chelia. A fast wind took the man out through a window. The crowd was over and everyone went back to what they were doing.

Loke put his arms around Lucy and held her tight. "Are you okay my princess?"

Lucy was a bit surprised when Loke called her 'his girl' and threw the guy. Then Gray and Chelia finished him off. Then Loke's arms were around her. "Yeah, I'm fine.." she said, looking up at him a bit. He was a bit taller than her, so she leaned up and kissed his cheek, giggling a bit. "Always there for me when I need you..." she stated. Her drunken state had her thinking less than pure thoughts about him, and the rational side of her mind was still screaming at her to not give him any ideas.

Loke was surprised when she kissed his cheek and through his mind, he was thinking that he may finally have her. He smiled down at her and pulled her close, first just for a hug. But when he released her, and looked down to her, she was completely and utterly beautiful. He brought her away from the ladies' room so they weren't in the way, but once they were away from it, he leaned down and kissed her gently on her lips. He hoped that she wouldn't pull away.

Lucy felt him pull her close for a hug, gladly accepting it. Then he released her, brought her away from where they were, and then kissed her. As soon as that happened, her rational side lost. Lucy kissed him back, body pressed against his. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but it felt good. Her body was starting to heat up and she wanted him.

Loke could feel Lucy kiss him back and his mind lit up. "Finally! She wants to answer my feelings now! The beginning of my wonderful story begins now." He thought to himself. He didn't even give it a second thought that it could be the alcohol doing it to her. He was just too into kissing her at the moment. Loke licked into her mouth while they kissed and was met head on by her tongue. He could even feel her body heating up, which just made him a little too turned on. He could feel a bulge appearing in his tux, and probably touching her too. Loke, in the back of his mind thought about where they were, and knew that he couldn't do too much with her until they got out of the sight of the other members of the other guilds. All right now they could see, were a happy couple kissing.

Lucy kept kissing him, meeting his tongue with hers. She played with him, feeling the bulge in his pants touching her. She smirked, kissing him a bit longer before she broke off, looking up at him. "I'm thinking we might need to take this elsewhere....like home.." she said, before kissing him again.

When Lucy broke the kiss, he nodded to what she had to say. It was best for them to get out of there before they did anything. Luckily her home wasn't too far. They walked back hand in hand and very close to each other. Also, inconspicuously, so the others didn't see them leave early for other reason. They were nice and quiet until they went into Lucy's house. That's when he pretty much spun her into his arms and kissed her gently, but roughly at the same time. They were close to the bed, so he leaned back so Lucy was in his lap, and they kissed, his bulge returning.

Lucy walked back to her home with him, restraining herself until they got to her house. She moaned slightly at the kiss he gave her, kissing him back, as he had her in his lap. She felt his bulge returning, and pressed herself against him, moving slightly against the feeling of it while unbuttoning his shirt.

Back
Top Bottom