Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a cock-worshipping, cum-bathing slut ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
Hello! I am Noodlesoup and I've been doing this for a while. I'm in the mood for something a bit darker than my normal stuff. Here is what I'm craving:
((Note that these are things that I would do to your character))

I am a switch and enjoy playing dom or sub equally. :)

incest
*Verbal abuse
non-con
cum bath
slapping
*spanking
light bdsm
*humiliation
slavery
****cock worship
Brainwashing/training
**** HUGE dick (14-20 inches long, 4-5 inch wide)
Ok, let me just explain here. First of all, I mean MY dick. lol, hopefully, that was obvious. second, of course this would be in a bit more of a fantasy setting since she'd be stretched beyond human possibilities but we can ignore human physiology. It's just a story, after all
Futas
((no scat or vore. I will do furries or anthros))
My favorite setting is fantasy, whether that be traditional fantasy or sci-fi.

I've only got a few pairings but if my kinks match up with yours and you have an idea PLZ share it with me, I love new ideas. ^^ And these are all kind of cliche so try and put your own twist on them if you don't mind.
(me/you)
Master/Slave of any kind really
father/daughter
older brother/little sister
little brother/older sister
living doll/sorceress (spell gone wrong...or right?)

As far as PLOTS go I'm very open. I like things to be kind of twisted, so come to me with any slightly fucked up ideas you might have. :) I can do the cliches but only if there's some kind of twist in there to keep me interested.

I'd like a partner who is literate, speaks english well, is active and will try to write 4-7 lines each post. I'll accept 3 or 4 once in a while just not too consistantly.

I can rp via pms or YIM. And if you're going to be on YIM please try to get on at least once a day. I'm on there a lot.

Before I go I'd like to reiterate my earlier point about being open to ideas. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR HAVE A TWIST ON ONE OF MINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M VERY FLEXIBLE WITH MY PLOTS AND LOVE COLLABORATION.

Real quick before you go, I've got a fandom thread too: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49432

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom