Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a cock-worshipping, cum-bathing slut ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
Hello! I am Noodlesoup and I've been doing this for a while. I'm in the mood for something a bit darker than my normal stuff. Here is what I'm craving:
((Note that these are things that I would do to your character))

I am a switch and enjoy playing dom or sub equally. :)

incest
*Verbal abuse
non-con
cum bath
slapping
*spanking
light bdsm
*humiliation
slavery
****cock worship
Brainwashing/training
**** HUGE dick (14-20 inches long, 4-5 inch wide)
Ok, let me just explain here. First of all, I mean MY dick. lol, hopefully, that was obvious. second, of course this would be in a bit more of a fantasy setting since she'd be stretched beyond human possibilities but we can ignore human physiology. It's just a story, after all
Futas
((no scat or vore. I will do furries or anthros))
My favorite setting is fantasy, whether that be traditional fantasy or sci-fi.

I've only got a few pairings but if my kinks match up with yours and you have an idea PLZ share it with me, I love new ideas. ^^ And these are all kind of cliche so try and put your own twist on them if you don't mind.
(me/you)
Master/Slave of any kind really
father/daughter
older brother/little sister
little brother/older sister
living doll/sorceress (spell gone wrong...or right?)

As far as PLOTS go I'm very open. I like things to be kind of twisted, so come to me with any slightly fucked up ideas you might have. :) I can do the cliches but only if there's some kind of twist in there to keep me interested.

I'd like a partner who is literate, speaks english well, is active and will try to write 4-7 lines each post. I'll accept 3 or 4 once in a while just not too consistantly.

I can rp via pms or YIM. And if you're going to be on YIM please try to get on at least once a day. I'm on there a lot.

Before I go I'd like to reiterate my earlier point about being open to ideas. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR HAVE A TWIST ON ONE OF MINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M VERY FLEXIBLE WITH MY PLOTS AND LOVE COLLABORATION.

Real quick before you go, I've got a fandom thread too: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49432

RE: Looking for sub female to be my bitch ;) (MxF) [updated]

Noodlesoup said:
Hello! I am Noodlesoup and I've been doing this for a while. I'm in the mood for something a bit darker than my normal stuff. Here is what I'm craving:
((Note that these are things that I would do to your character))

*Verbal abuse
non-con
*slapping
*spanking
light bdsm
*humiliation
slavery
eventual submission (As in, your character submitting completely to mine, whether that's later on in the story or from the start, doesn't matter)
((no scat or vore. I will do furries or anthros))

I've only got a few pairings but if my kinks match up with yours and you have an idea PLZ share it with me, I love new ideas. ^^
(me/you)
father/daughter
Warden/prisoner
non-con gangbang

Also, I'm perfectly fine with bestiality so don't be afraid to ask. :)

FINALLY HAVE A PLOT

Fandom: Skyrim
Molag Bal

So, for those of you familiar with The Elder Scrolls, Molag Bal has a habit of raping his female worshippers. Just in case you need a reference, I'll describe what he looks like. He is a weird hybrid of a snake and a monkey, being bipedal and having scaly skin over a large, muscular body. He has a bull-like head usually covered in spikes and has a long pointed tail. If that's not enough, just look him up, he's pretty cool.

So, the plot I had in mind is pretty straight forward. A worshipper's teenage daughter, not knowing about her father's secret religion, is sacrificed by him to Molag Bal. Seeing the young, innocent girl, Molag Bal accepts her soul and transports her essence to Coldharbour, his plane of oblivion. There, her body is suddenly matured into that of a young woman and she is kneeling at Molag Bal's feet. You can imagine what happens next. ;)

So, I hate to admit this but I'm kind of craving something very smutty. Story is great and I'd love that too, just my current preference is all. So, I'd kinda prefer it if we got to the smut relatively quickly.

Next on the agenda, I'd like a partner who is literate, speaks english well and will try to write 4-7 lines each post. I'll accept 3 or 4 once in a while just not too consistantly.

Before I go I'd like to reiterate my earlier point about being open to ideas. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR HAVE A TWIST ON ONE OF MINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M VERY FLEXIBLE WITH MY PLOTS AND LOVE COLLABORATION.

I love being submissive, used sexually for a mans pleasure, I have a submissive side and also love your idea of yr story line on rape :)
I am also happy to roleplay anyof these :
(me/you)
father/daughter
Warden/prisoner
non-con gangbang

and maybe others.

look forward to hearing from you

RE: Craving girl willing to take a macro-dick :p (updated with other cravings as well!)

BUMP!! :D And updated!

RE: Craving girl willing to take a GIANT dick :p (updated with other cravings as well!)

Bump cuz my partners have all disappeared. :(

RE: Craving girl willing to take a GIANT dick :p (updated with other cravings as well!)

bump (updated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom