Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP's, Anyone welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

JShepard

Planetoid
Hey everyone. Name's James. I won't bore you with anything to tedious or boring. The only thing I do ask is you be literate. I like to know what I'm reading without having to guess what you're trying to say. Other than that I'm pretty easy going.

The one thing I'm craving is a long term Mass Effect Rp. It's just a craving, and doesn't need to pe the only reason you're here. If you have any ideas you want to throw it me, go ahead.

So now that I got that established, my Mass Effect craving.

I do like story with smut, so it's not just a smut fest.

Commander Shepard just defated the collectors, and is enjoying time on the Normandy, every once in a while taking shore leave. Having hooked up with Liara, they start going out pretty steady. So mainly this is a Shepard x Liara hookup, but it can be changed to OC or Cannon. Doesn't matter to me. Some Romance is invloved, as is smut and story. I guess you can say this is my vanilla RP.

Now onto my darker side. >=)

I am dominate. I like to see women under me, under my control. I like to use women, but as a Dom, I still take care of my women. I may have rough sex and abuse thier bodies while I do, but I still care for them, and can once in awhile be gentle. But for the most part, my character is rough. Begging, slight denial, wether it be orgasm or bathroom, slapping, pinching, dirty talking, and such. No death, vore or scat. Although I do like some watersports, but nothing to extreme. Some pairings that intrigue me.

Master x Slave
Master x Sub
Principle x Student
Prison guard x Prisoner
Vampire x Human
There are many more, but I can't think of them right now.

Scenes? As for plot, I usually talk about that in PM's. It's not that I don't have any, it's just I don't want to seem as if their set in stone, and I like my partners input on the Rp. After all, it takes two to tango. (cheesy I know, but I had to xD)

Thanks for reading this, and hope to hearr from you soon.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom