Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My new Pokemon (fandom x Fiye)

fandom

Star
Dan Ketchum was a young trainer, son of the now famed Ash Ketchum and his wife Misty (now the proud owner of a new bike, a wedding present from her husband) and as with all trainers he was determined to prove himself on his own Pokemon journey. Unlike his father however, Dan had waited a few years, until he was 13 to start his journey, that had been 6 months ago. Another thing about Dan was that he wasn't like most trainers. He preferred not to battle wild Pokemon and forcefully capture them. He preferred trying to talk with them, befriend them, ask them to come with him voluntarily. Sure it meant things would go a little slower for him, but that was the way he preferred it.

At the moment, Dan was moving through a forrested area, near to a small lake, and that was when he spotted the small, purple Pokemon, a ditto, sitting on a rock by the side of the water. "Ah....hey there..." Dan smiled, approaching slowly, trying to look like a friend. "My name's Dan....." He slowly got closer and closer. "It's nice to meet you little Ditto...."

The ditto had seemed as though it were minding its own buisness. Looking out towards the lake, looking at the assortment of water pokemon that swam through it. The ditto was sincerely tempted to join them, easily change into a vaporeon or goldeen, but ultimately decided against it. Though, hearing a voice call out for it, the ditto couldn't help but jump, falling off the rock it had been sitting upon like a lump of goo. Falling to the side as it hid, waiting for the boy named Dan to come closer.

"Ah, don't be scared little buddy" Dan held his hands out, showing he had no Pokeballs at the ready. "I'm not gonna hurt you...." He moved a little closer, smiling. "I just wanna talk, wanna get to know you, that's all. Whaddya say hm? Do you mind if I sit with you a little while?" He slowly sat down infront of the Ditto, waving to it. "It's a pleasure to meet you" He slowly held a hand out towards it, as if offering it a human handshake.

He seemed fine... safe but a bit odd. The fact that he was a young boy didn't please the ditto all too much, and when his hand had offered to shake its hand. The ditto could only reach out with its mouth and "nom" it. Its mouth encasing his hand, as the ditto began to take a rather feminine form. Human features growing out, yet, 'she' remained as a ditto. Perhaps, one could call the ditto a pokemorph, though, the most interesting feature might have been the fact that the ditto was a herm. After all, how else could dittos give birth and fertilize pokemon eggs at the same time.

"You're young," The ditto spoke, even if her mouth had encased the boy's hand.

Dan blinked as the Ditto seemed to grab his hand in its mouth, though he just smiled, it was so adorable. "Well hey there little one. My name's.....Dan..." He blinked as the ditto started to change. Ok, sure they were shapeshifters but it wastaking on a very human form, a very....naked human form..... "Um....I...." He blinked as it finished changing, eyes drawn first to her jelly like breasts, and then to the fact she had male aswell as female organs. "I um....y-yeah I am young....I um....I'm......" He was speechless, unsure what to say or do

He might have been unsure of what to do, but the ditto could only giggle, as she wrapped her hands around his body, "Mmm... you're not running away," she quietly spoke. A soft smile on her face as pink goo began to wrap around his body. Slowly shifting as he might have felt a bit... odd would be the right word. Dan would be aging rather quickly, perhaps to a young adult. But she wasn't all too picky how far. Right now, she would be amused by his reaction to the event.

"I um....I was wondering if....if you'd like to come....with....me....?" Dan smiled, then blinked as she spoke of him not running away. Before he could question her statement however, he felt rather strange, felt as goo wrapped around his body. "W-wait...what's....? What are you...?" He yelped, squirming as his body felt strange, tight. He could feel it....he could feel himself getting older, his body growing taller. His shirt tightened, then started to rip, followed by his jeans, then even his sneakers bursting. Within a minute, the boy had aged from 13 to around 20 years old. "Wh-what's happening? P-please....stop! Please!"

And with that, the ditto gave a delighted smile as she slowly pulled away. Ever so delighted about what she had managed to do with Dan. Placing a finger to her lip as she thought to herself, just wondering what to do next. Mmm... she could sex him up, but he probably wouldn't enjoy it all too much. And she didn't want to take it too far.

"I would like to come with you, Dan," The ditto replied, a delighted expression on her face as she hugged him. Enjoying the feel of his older body. Much better!

Dan looked down at himself, staring in disbelief, before suddenly looking up at the Ditto. "P-please....please change me back! Please you have to! I can't let anyone see me like this! Please!" Despite the fact his body was larger, his voice deeper, Dan still acted like the teenager he had been only moments ago, panicking completely. "Please Ditto, please undo whatever you did to me!" He whimpered, tears starting to well up. "I'll do anything.....please...."

The ditto giggled, sensing his sudden disbelief at what had happen. Her hands slowly moved around his chest. Her body pressing up against hers. Letting herself grind against his body. "You'll be fiiiine," She responded gleefully. Tracing a finger on his chest, before kissing his lips, "Plus... now you look more intimidating... more seasoned, and people won't think you're a silly little kid."

Really though, she was trying to get him to accept being like this. So that, later on when she did more radical things, he might simply accept them with less trouble.

"I....but...but my parents....if they see me like this they'll....I....please....I can't let my parents see me like this...." Not to mention none of Dan's clothes would fit now. His shirt was ripped all over the place, his sneakers practically burst open, his pants now barely holding together, and all his other clothes were still the same size. "Wh-what....what'll I do now....? How did....how did you even do this to me....?" He didn't understand....a regular Ditto couldn't be capable of this could it?

But she wasn't exactly a normal ditto. A small sigh escaping her lips as she bit her lip. Pulling off of him, a bit peeved as she looked away.

"Mmm... if you must really. No, I'm not a normal ditto," She responded letting out a small sigh, "I don't know much... but I remember I used to be with someone just like you. And... I want to be with you. Plus, I'll make sure you're your old self again when we see your parents someday. For now... I like how you look now. Sexy, rugged, and ready to face the world!"

If he didn't stop complaining, she would have to start getting rougher with him.

"I....you....you promise? You promise that....if we ever meet my parents then you'll....you'll turn me back? You'll make me how I was...?" He sniffled slightly, clearly still with the mentality he'd had when he was 13 physically. When she mentioned he looked sexy and rugged though, he blushed deeply, looking away in embarassment.

"But I....but what about my clothes....? What am I supposed to do? I.....I can't walk around like this...and I don't have anymore clothes to wear....I can't even go and buy anymore looking like this"

Back
Top Bottom