Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cool Stuffs! Searching For A Female For RPs! WOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
tumblr_lqxv38ZEDG1qip5qzo1_500.gif

Hello. I'd like to thank you for coming in and looking at my thread. If you've seen any of my past thread, they mostly consist of smut. Now, I still enjoy smut roleplays, but I'd like to try other things, see if I like them. If you still want to do plain old smut roleplays, you can still contact me, I just don't really have a thread for you to look at anymore.

First off it the rules. I'll get them over with, and please, read through them.
1. I'm looking for a female. I'm straight in real life, I'm straight in my RP life. I'm sorry, I don't swing the other way.
2. Please be literate. I don't want to sound mean, but I've tried being nice in the past and not caring about the literate thing, but I soon ended up with partners that gave me a jumbled mess of a paragraph. I don't mind a few mistakes, we all make them, just try not to make it too often.
3. Please don't just leave me during a roleplay. If you have to disappear for a little while, please tell me. I also understand if you get a lot of messages, and mine gets lost in it. I'll simply send you a reminder after about a week or so. Do the same for me if I forget to message you back. I'll admit, I am guilty of forgetting to message someone back. Either it gets lost in a sea of messages, or I thought I replied when I didn't.
4. Let's all be nice about it. I come here to have fun. I know I make mistakes from time to time, if I do something you don't like, just politely say something. If you don't like my story or how I RP, give me a few tips or ideas, don't berate me about it. It's rude, and it's probably one of the few times I'll just leave a partner.
5. I roleplay mainly through PMs. I'll give threads a try, but I don't roleplay through IM. Everytime I'm online, the partner never is. Plus I end up going much longer than I should on IMs
6. If you have any suggestions or simply want to talk OOC, you're more than welcome to tell me. I've made a few friends on this site just by simply chatting with them. :)
7. I like to have pictures for the characters, but it's not required. If you do use pictures, just tell me if you prefer anime pics or real life pics.
8. I'll put something when I think of it.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, I'll post kinks and no no's before getting to the good stuff.
Kinks: rough sex, costume/clothed sex, shower sex, dirty talking, partner playing multiple characters (not required)
No no's: scat, watersports, vomit, blood, extreme violence, vore, heavy bondage

Plots RPs:
The Hunter: In a world where monsters live in the shadows, there are people who devote their lives to hunting these creatures. Withes, werewolves, demons, vampires. There's a hunter for all of them. One particular hunter wakes up in a bed. He remembers getting into a fight with a monster and barely coming out alive and then passing out. It turns out that a young woman found his body and brought him home to nurse him back to health. As he recovers, he begins to develop feelings for this woman, but it turns out that she is a monster herself. Now he has to decide whether to kill her like the rest, or trust his heart and remain with the woman he loves.

The Prey: This is sort of the parts are switched from the first one. In this, my character is the monster, and you're the hunter. She comes into town and he happens to be her next door neighbor when she moves in. He knows what she is, but she's too beautiful to hurt. He wants to come closer to her, so he begins to fight his urges, try to be human for the girl he admires.

The knight and the dark sorcerer: A knight has been hunting a sorcerer for a long time, and finally, the knight has caught the sorcerer. The sorcerer tries to escape from time to time, but the knight keeps capturing him/her. When they get closer to the kingdom, they realize that the kingdom in under siege and the ruler has been captured. They must now work together to capture the greater evil and save the kingdom. Along the way, they fall for each other after working together. You can either be the knight or the sorcerer, either one, and I'll play the other.

The Assassin: A young assassin has served a private military for most of his life. Raised since he was a little boy, he was trained to kill without emotion. Now, he kills as if it were second nature. He was the ultimate killer, until one day, a coup d'etat to overthrow the military, led by the man who taught him everything he knows. He managed to escape, barely alive, and passes out somewhere in the wilderness. He wakes up in a bed to find out a young woman found him and nursed him back to health. She's a kind, beautiful girl that always puts others before herself, but refuses to talk about her past. As he recovers, he starts to slowly open up to the woman who saved his life. Once he's recovered, will he go get his revenge on his former master? Will they come for him, knowing he's still alive? And what about the young woman, what is she hiding from everyone?
(With this, you can decide what your character is. She could be a former assassin herself, just someone running away from someone in her life, or something else. It's all up to you)

The Mercenary: Similar to the above plot, a mercenary serving during a civil war is on the run and passes out in the forest on the verge of death. He is found and nursed to health by a beautiful woman, the only problem is that she is a member of the other side. She personally hates the idea of this war and just wishes for everything to return to piece. Knowing that she is aiding an enemy, she hides him whenever soldiers come to check up on her. Eventually the mercenary starts to fall in love with his savior, but isn't sure what to do about the war. For your character, you can have her be a regular citizen, a holy woman, or maybe she has connections to the soldiers (like she has a brother or father fighting in the war).

That's it for now, PM me what you want to play, and we'll discuss what we can do. Also, as a little game I like to play to see who actually reads my threads, tell my your favorite video game character in the subject of the PM. I'm aware that there are people that aren't gamers on this site, just tell me that you're not a gamer if that's the case. :)

The Hunter, The Dark Lord's Harem, and the Assassin struck my interest. I've been in the Role-play business for a while, despite the fact I'm new to this site. If you want to make sure, I could send you a piece of my writings. I've been best at threads, though I never really gave PM's a go 'round so I'd be open to try that. And I do prefer pictures, just to get on the same level appearance wise - if you know what I mean. To be honest and truly, I prefer real pictures, though I have used an anime picture had the situation beckon for that... If you have any questions or anything, go ahead and leave me a message or whatever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom