Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interested in realistic settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyunite

Star
Hello!

Here's a general outline of my likes and dislikes. Hopefully there's a fine woman out there with interests matching mine.

General:
I RP as a male only, and only RP with females RPing as females. Gender switching does not interest me.

I have a real-life existence, which might affect my ability to give rapid responses. Sometimes I will be available for long exchanges, other times only a post or two a day.

I few RP as an exercise in creativity and sexual exploration, but not as a form of high literature. Roles and scenes will have plots and characters of course, and responses should be about a paragraph in length, but I am not looking to write book-length posts.

Interests: Broadly my roles fall into a few categories: incest, flirtatious stranges, and naughty couples. Seduction, flirtation, exploration, pushing boundaries all find a way into my RPs. Preferred pairings are *'d

Pairings:
Mom/son*
Mom/daughter's boyfriend
Mom/son's friend
Aunt/nephew

brother/sister
Older sister/younger brother
sister/brother's friend
sister/sister's boyfriend

Dad/daughter
Dad/daughter's best friend
Dad/babysitter

Female teacher/male student*
Male teacher/female student

teacher/teacher*
Co-workers*
husband/wife***
husband/wife's sister*

Virgin high school friends*
adult neighbors
college floormates
female doctor/male patient
male bartender/female birthday partier
female waitress/male patron
strangers on vacation
strangers at the gym

A note on married roles: I frequently enjoy situations where the married couples experiment with acting out a fantasy. This becomes sort of an RP within an RP. Examples include wife posing as daughter for a dad/daughter fantasy, or neighbor, or younger girl in a student/teacher fantasy. Have never tried a scene where the husband adopts a role, but would be open to trying it. I also enjoy couples experimenting with new positions, voyeurism and exhibitionism, anal/oral, or dom/sub.

Dislikes: rather than give an extended list, I'll just briefly explain. I find anything violent or forced to be a major turn off. Also, extreme submissiveness (such as excessively innocent and naive daughter roles) do not interest me. More generally, dom/sub roles and bdsm are not my favorites. A little bit of "taking charge" from one character or the other can be nice. I'm open to some commands and/or tying-up in my roles, but not hardcore whips or slaves. Dirty talk is fine in moderation, though it would be nice to rp with a female character who is sexy without "cock" and "pussy" being every other word spoken. Also, as you can see, I prefer realistic roles set in the present. Fantasy, sci-fi, and fandoms do not interest me. Historical settings might, depending on the roles.

Likes: I'm a sucker for good descriptions, particularly of visual appearance. I have a thing for sexy underwear/lingerie, so bonus points for describing your character's. However, realism is a plus too. If you're playing a high school girl, it's doubtful you'd be wearing a lace teddy to school, regardless of how sexy it might seem.
I wouldn't say I'm a sub, but as you can tell, I do appreciate a strong woman. I would find a pegging scene verrry intriguing.

Plots:

Husband and wife (age range: late 30s early 40s for each): She loved her husband. They had raised a wonderful daughter together. They had a great sex life. But lately, she had an inkling John had an eye for their lovely daughter. Brittany had grown into a smart, athletic young girl who dressed as risque as her peers. But mom could play that game better than her daughter, as her husband would soon find out. And maybe she thought the dad/daughter fantasy was just as hot as he did. (still very much craving this one)

Co-workers(age range: late-20's or early 30's): Working in a major company's corporate office was no walk in the park. She knew that when she got into the business. But the latest project was a killer, and seemed to keep her at the office well after everyone else had gone home. It did have its perks though. Her co-worker, Mike, was at least easy on the eyes.

Mom/son's friend (age range: late 30s for her, teens for him): She was looking forward to a day to herself. Her husband had taken Brian on a fishing trip up in the mountains, leaving her home alone. It would be a great day to just relax and take it easy. She did feel a bit lonely though. Looking out the window though, she noticed Brian's best friend Brad walking up the sidewalk holding a towel. "Probably here to use the pool," she thought to herself, "how rude of Brian not to tell him the change of plans." (currently taken)

*Updates 3/18*
College floormates: (age range: late teens/early 20s): She was a transfer student. That meant she felt like a bit of an outsider at school. She was lonely, but kept her self busy with schoolwork, the gym, and the little chores that came standard with college life. She had been noticing one of the guys down the hall was pretty cute, and by the looks he gave her at the gym and in the floor laundry-room, it seemed he thought she was pretty cute too.

Student/professor (age range: late teens/early 20s for her, late 20s for him): She had always been successful, both in school and socially. Always A's in school, and always the guy she wanted. But she was bored. She wanted a challenge, not just the same old Frat guys she seduced so easily. Her professor was young, cute, and seemed a bit uptight. Plus he wasn't tenured. This might be tough.

sister/sister's older boyfriend: She was enjoying her first year of college. Classes were great and she had good friends. The only problem was she hadn't met a guy yet. She was a bit jealous of her older sister, who was dating a great guy. So great that he was coming by tonight to pick her up and give her a ride home...

Co-workers (voyeur) (ages can vary): They had both been working late. They were friends with offices across the hall from one another. Even as they started to relax and chat as the day wound down, sounds from down the hall indicated their co-workers were taking things to a whole new level.

so I was quite distracted this passed month, but life has settled down a bit now. Happy to start up with whoever's interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom