Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM_D&S_Sharing_Main

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strmas

Super-Earth
The Delachaise was crowded and noisy as it was most nights being a favorite nightspot in a college town. Jason did a quick scan of the lounge as he made his way to the bar, still no sign of Ace. He signaled the barmaid.

"Good evening, Jason", she said with a smile and a wink as she put down a coaster in front of him, "what can I get you?"

"Two margaritas, Erin', he replied leaning closer over the bar to be heard over the noise as he flashed a smile at the pretty barmaid.

Erin picked up two glasses and began to make the drinks, "So your pretty wife's here too?, she said with a sly smile, Erin sometimes partied with them as was particularly fond of his wife, Alex.

"Yep, we're over in the corner", he said gesturing to the far right of the bar.

Erin sat the two drinks on the bar, "You tell Alex, I'm mortally hurt she didn't come over and say hi", she said with an exaggerated pout. Erin really knew how to make that lower lip pout!

"Keep up that pout and we'll both show you some hurt, young lady', he said with mock sterness.

"Promises, promises", she smirked sticking out her tongue, "I'll put it on your tab, Jason"

He shook his head and smiled, "Erin you know Ace, right?"

"Ace, sure, she's all everyone is talking about these day", she laughed.

He put a $5 bill on the bar for the tip," If you see her steer her back our way ok?"

"Little late for the counseling for that one, professor", she backed away feigning fear as he raised one eyebrow, "Ok sir, I'll tell her."

Jason nodded a smile as he headed back to the corner with the drinks. Tucked into the corner was a small table with a cushioned bench seat that wrapped around the table. Seated at the table was his wife Alex, a small raven haired beauty with piercing eyes. He placed one of the drinks in front of her and then slid in next to her.
"Well, she's officially late.", he said taking a sip of his drink, "that's something we'll have to work on, won't we?"

Alex had been lost in thought and normally kept silent unless spoken too. She turned to her husband with a smile and said "yes we will". She remembered the girl she used to be late for dates a little wild on the side. She then met her husband and he changed all that for her making her submit to him and she has loved it ever sense.

She wore a stunning dark purple strapless dress that hugged her frame well. it was a short dress barley going to her knees. she wore matching heels. Her purse also matched her outfit. She kept her self looking nice and pretty for her husband a man she had come to love very well. She took a sip of her drink then turned to her husband said "thank you Master for bringing in Ace for me to learn my Dom side".

Ace was running late yet again. She quickly put her hair into it's usual messy bun and checked herself in the mirrored window with a sigh, she wasn't looking well anymore. After her failed attempt to help the idiot jock she had thought loved her, everything had gone downhill, she got expelled, fired and now lost her apartment. Her life was over, or so she thought until Jason approached her with a proposition of living with him and his wife. She walked into the bar, she was wearing a black dress that was cut short and low, showing her cleavage nicely there were small red roses embroidered all over the dress. She also had low black pumps on and a small clutch that was the same color as the roses on her dress
The barmaid pionted Ace to the table. Quickly making her way over she sat with a sheepish smile on her face "Sorry I'm late... to make things worse my car started to make a noise, I had to take it to the shop to have it fixed... " a small sigh came out as she put her head on the table "Sorry... again"

Jason dropped his arm below the table and slowly ran his fingers under Alex's dress and up her bare legs. He gave Alex's a little squeeze between her legs. "Oh, I'm looking forward to the adventure too my slave", he said with a smile. He settled back and scanned the bar wondering if maybe Ace had gotten cold feet. He hadn't gone into much detail but he was sure she had picked up on the message that they were not simply offering her a place to sleep.

And then he spotted her, heading over to them dressed in a short black dress that accentuated her firm breasts. Jason stood up and let Ace slide in between Alex and himself.

<"Sorry I'm late... to make things worse my car started to make a noise, I had to take it to the shop to have it fixed... " a small sigh came out as she put her head on the table "Sorry... again">

Jason chuckled and patted her head, "You've been having quite a bad run of luck. We'll just have to think of a way to get your mind off of those old problems." Looking over Ace's head, he shook his head and gave a knowing smile to Alex.

"Let's get you a drink and get started on helping you forget those things", he said standing up. "What would you like to drink?"

"A drink? Mmhm, a strawberry daiquiri or long island iced tea please..." Ace looked up and smiled weakly at the two "Why are you both being so nice to me? I mean after all that's happened I'm surprised you even want to deal with me."
She looked at the couple and blushed lightly glad the atmosphere of the bar helped to cover the blush partially, they were both very attractive and even though she couldn't hit on either of them in the past now that she was kicked out of school.... the idea was slightly appealing now.

"One long island ice tea coming up. Alex, why don't you see what you can do to help Ace feel wanted", he said with a wink to Alex and turned heading to the bar. He threaded his way through the crowd back to the bar. After a few moments he caught Erin's eye again.

"One Long Island Ice Tea"

"Coming right up", the barmaid said with a smile as she started making his drink.

Jason turned back and tried to see how Alex was making out with ace but it was too crowded to tell what was going on. One of the reason's he loved the Delachaise was even when it was crowded you could have quite a bit of privacy in the booths if you knew what you were doing. Jason intended for Alex and he to take full advantage of that with Ace tonight.

"Here you are Jason", Erin said placing the drink on the bar, "I'll add it to your tab". Jason picked it up and put another $5 on the bar for her. Jason maneuvered his way back to the booth and slid in next to Ace, again sandwiching her between himself and Alex. he pointedly sat the ice tea in front of Alex instead of Ace. Before she could say anything he deftly took Ace's hand in his and smoothly moved it behind her back. he held it gently but firmly behind her waiting for Alex to finish doing the same with Ace's other hand.

"Alex, I think our guest looks thirsty. Can you do something about that?", he said turning a seductive mile to Ace.

Alex watched as Jason turned to get the drink but said in loud enoch for Ace to hear ";Yes Master". She then turned to Ace and said "just cause you made a mistake sweetheart does not mean everyone wants to abanden you trust me i made a few of them in my past before Jason came along and helped me out and now iam better off as will you be". she took a strand of the girls hair into her own to play with it.

She watched as Jason came back and set the drink in front of her and she knew what was coming . She was there in the past again when he held her own two hands and fed her drinks as well. She took hold of Ace other hand put it behind her back and with the other free hand she brought the glass to her mouth "take a Drink for Master ".

Blushing deeply she looked at the two in shock and shook her head at first not wanting this. But seeing the serious looks in there eyes gulped and quickly obeyed taking a drink as they held her hands behind her. "W..what is going on?" She asked between drinks, licking her lips clean of the pink drink.

Alex brushed some of Aces hair back as she said "we are going to accept you into our home as our sub it will be fun you wont ever have to worry about anything again Master will take great care of us". Alex then set the glass down and looked to Jason saying "Master may i kiss Ace on the mouth".

<"Master may i kiss Ace on the mouth".>

"Just a moment, my love", he replied with a knowing wink to Alex," let me make sure Ace understands a few things first.
Jason released his light hold on Ace's hand and lightly touched her cheek.

"Just relax, Ace but keep your hands behind our back", he smiled at her, feeling his pulse quicken with the sight of her blushing.

He took a short sip of his drink and then moved a little closer to Ace, his voice dropped down to a deep, low, firm tone as he continued, "I know you've had a run of very bad luck my dear. But it really wasn't a matter of bad luck was it really? Breaking into the school computers, hanging out with that hoodlum boyfriend and his friends, and the other problems you've gotten into in the last year had nothing to do with 'luck'. They are a series of bad decisions, choices you made without considering the consequences of your actions."

Jason paused and lightly stroked her cheek, "It isn't like you couldn't evaluate the consequences, Ace, I've had you in my class, I know how smart you are. You just didn't want to consider them, a not uncommon occurrence of youth. You should have seen some of the things Alex got herself into before she learned to control her impulses, learned discipline." He moved closer to look her in the eye," But it's like the old saying, whenever a door closes another one opens. When you were a student Alex and I could never have approached you but now we can. We can show you an entire new world Ace, one I doubt that you even knew existed but one that Alex and I believe fits you well. We will train you and teach you, teach ou discipline and control and show you feelings and desires inside you that have been waiting to be released. We can offer you an completely new world, Ace. And to enter it all you have to do is give Alex a kiss."

{Sorry for taking so long my life has been stressful as of late}

Listening to them both Ace could hardly believe her ears. They wanted her as there slave, but... the thought had a certain appeal to it. She could just let them take control of her, her life... what surprised her more was that she wanted them to. Nothing could stop this but her own words, she didn't stop it though, she wanted to loose the control over her own life. Nodding slowly Ace licked her lips and kissed Alex.

Alex felt Ace kiss her on the mouth and returned the kiss with passionate feeling. Her hands trail down the girls back using her nails to lightly scratch it. She then broke the kiss and said ";trust me life is about to get better from here and your gonna love every minute of it". She then forgot to ask first for the rule of being Dom was starting to take its appeal on her. She looked at Ace and said "hand me your panties".

Jason couldn't help but smile at Alex when he heard her tell Ace to give her, her panties. Jason stood up, "I'm going to go settle up the bar tab. "After you collect your trophy, I'll meet you at the door". He flashed a smile at the girls and headed over to the bar.

"Another round Jason", Erin asked with a smile seeing him at the bar.

"No, we'll be heading out, what do I owe you?"

"mmm, I could think of some things I would like but I'll settle for $15 for the drinks", she said with a saucy smile.

Jason put a $20 bill on the bar , gave her a wink and then headed toward the door.

Ace nodded and nervously removed her thong that was slightly damp from being ordered around and kissing. It was clear she had enjoyed the whole ordeal. Handing them to Alex she waited for her next order. This was wrong but it felt ans sounded so good.

Alex took the panties and put them to her nose with a smile. she could feel the wetness and smell the scent they gave off. she then said "Lets go to our Master". She waited for Ace to get out of course with a smile she was already falling for the girl and liked having her around.

Jason put an arm around each girl as he walked them to the car, his left hand slid under ace's skirt cupping a bare buttocks cheek. He opened the passenger door for them, the Acura technically did not hold 3 people in the front but he and Alex had carefully tested dozens of cars before choosing the sleek crystal black Acura. While only legally seating two, the car had the largest hip and shoulder space and Alex always enjoyed snuggling in with another pretty young thing.

As Alex climbed in first and settled herself on the cool leather seats, Jason pulled the fabric of her dress back revealing her long silky legs. He then helped Ace climb into the car and as she was seating herself he flipped up the back of her skirt so that Ace's bare bottom rested on Alex's bare thigh, he reached down and carefully positioned Ace's legs so they straddled Alex's thigh, thereby ensuring legs would stay spread the whole trip. He pulled th seatbelt so it stretched over both Ace and Alex and locked it into place. He bent over and gave Alex a warm kiss, his tongue momentarily sinking deeply into her mouth while he deftly moved Alex's right hand to rest between Ace's thigh's.
"Better hold on to Ace tight, my love, we don't want Ace to get bounced around."

Jason walked around the car and settled into the driver's seat. He started it up and began the drive home, it was only a 15 minute trip but the occasional moan coming from the passenger seat tld him Alex was making the most of every minute of it.

Ace continued to blush through everything. She couldn't help but get turned on as she watched Alex sniff her panties. Following Alex she gulped as Jason helped her sit on Alex's lap and strapped them in. One could smell and see the wetness on her sex. She couldn't.... didn't want it to stop though. It was nice to be told what to do how to behave, the feel of another's skin and touch. As she sat on Alex's bare lap she could feel the air hit her moistness making her shiver slightly.

on the ride home Alex had shoved the panties in her purse. she then looked down at Ace for she could see everything and touch of the girls leg on her own turned her on greatly. she knew when they got home she was gonna be sub again and showing by example to ace and this excited her cause now Ace was theirs. Alex reached down to take a finger and lightly feel the girls moist sex.

Jason pulled into the dark driveway, it looked more like a small road than a driveway, no house was visible in the night. Trees framed both sides of the long driveway as he slowly drove up the dark passage, gravel crunching under the wheels. Finally he crested a small hill and the house came into view for a moment, Jason pulled into the parking area under the giant pines to the right of the house and turned off the engine. He stepped out and came around the car opening the door and first helping Ace then Alex out of the car. The car's dome light winked out as he shut the door leaving the three of them alone in the country night lit only be the stars. Jason's arms went around both girl's waist, he pulled Alex close to him and kissed her deeply, then he pulled Ace to him and kissed her deeply as well, enjoying the taste of her wet mouth.

He led them across the gravel drive to the walk leading up to the front door, his hands sliding under their skirts as he gently caressed both girl's thigh's as they all walked to the door. He unlocked the front door and then stepped aside, ltting Alex lead Ace across the threshold to her new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom