Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi/Fantasy play with supermodels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

What I desire:

I am brand new to these parts, but not to roleplay--I've been doing it for the better part of ten years, and adore being creative and descriptive with my partners. I am pretty fantastic at it, but it can sometimes be hard to find what I enjoy. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play as supermodels, though not necessarily straight celebrity play. In my opinion, the stand-by ideas of stalkers, or photographers, or airplane rides gets fairly boring quick--I like to, instead, use models as kinds of templates. My favorite plays include some strong supernatural or unrealistic element (magical eroticism, perhaps?). 

For example, one idea I've seen float around on these parts here and there is the idea of some strong conqueror arriving at a castle and enforcing his will on the gorgeous princess in waiting. In my ideal play, that princess would have the appearance and name of some supermodel--say for example, Adriana Lima. Her personality is negotiable, based on whatever you and I feel like at the time. Perhaps she is thoroughly wonderful, or insufferably vain? Negotiable. 

The conqueror then takes this Princess Adriana, convinces her how she should not be some benevolent goody two-shoes, but in fact his queen of destruction. After some thorough convincing (i.e. his cock filling her frail little mind up with brand new thoughts of blissful obedience), she rules at his side, breeding him new slaveprincesses and doing her best to enslave the hottest females in the kingdom for him so that he can breed them as well. Anyone not up to their standards of perfection is gleefully culled/executed/somehow shed from this mortal coil. 

This kind of pattern--rise to power, seduction/corruption of absolute power, and exercising evil dark will on the populace--is something that is prevalent in most of my play. I also love mind control, hypnosis, and body transformation (your character's and mine) through supernatural, scientific, or superhero-ey means.

So, power turns me on. A lot. Power is HOT. My ideal partner is strong, hot, wealthy, indomitable, and knows exactly what he wants at all times--or is otherwise well on his way to being these things. Power is a woman so gorgeous she makes men cum just by blinking at them; power is your character owning that woman so completely that she can't even imagine a thought that isn't explicitly approved by him.

My ideal partner is darkly twisted and utterly corrupt, morally. He wants all the power in this world and every other world, and wants to fuck, enslave, and impregnate every woman gorgeous enough to be worthy to serve him. I enjoy plot, but I am much more in this for smut. However, part of that smut is not all sex, but also learning of the innumerable ways your character exercises his infinite will. For example, your character may seduce a princess of an enormous country with just a look, convincing her to destroy her family and hand over the nation's riches, leaving her country to starve to death...just for her to be allowed the glory of watching as my divinely beautiful character sucks off yours. See? Power. Hot. Yes.

Another important part of power is wealth, for your character and mine. I adore the thought of being coated in diamonds and rubies and gold and furs, completely immersed in symbols of wealth. The descriptions of my character's clothing (of which I am always quite attentive to) will include this, as will probably the description of any settings we may create. The idea being, of course, the more glamorous my character is, the greater your character's conquest.

I prefer a certain kind of tenderness from my partners--dirty talk can be exquisite, but even as your utterly devoted, completely lovestruck slave, I still like to be treated as though I am irreplaceable. So, being called a "fucktoy" is hot; being called a "worthless cumrag" is not. I love the Master/Slave relationship, so something that involves the idea of my character being DESTINED to serve yours, following some code writ out by the darkest, most primal forces of the universe--that is super hot.

Ideal partners can also type well, develop detailed and hot paragraphs with each response (I imagine at least 3-4), imagine freely, and have essentially no taboos (much like myself). My basic taboos are no toilet play, no vore, no tentacles, and no intense focus on gore (You may have noticed I enjoy bringing up violence, and find this last bit contradictory. The basic idea goes back to how power is super hot. Convincing some inferior weakling to kill herself because she isn't worthy to suck your character's cock is super hot--zooming in on the blade as it slides through her flesh is not.)

The following is optional (as I've noticed so many people prefer to play in straight third person), but makes me really hot:
I also believe in full-immersion roleplay. If you want me to be your hot, achingly needy Adriana Lima, for example, then I would like it if you began the play referring to meIas her, and ONLY as her (even in OOC parentheticals). The thought of you knowing you have an eager, dripping wet supermodel sexslave waiting for you every time you power on messenger or email, just desperate to hear whatever hot words pour out of your mind, really turns me on. 

Models I love

I will play as these supermodels (essentially in order of preference):
Adriana Lima
Doutzen Kroes
Josie Maran
Izabel Goulart
Alessandra Ambrosio
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Irina Shayk
Miranda Kerr
Lily Aldridge
Petra Nemcova
Veronica Varekova

(I would really love to post images of each for you, but I haven't quite figured out the code here yet, and I don't want to destroy the tables/formatting of this post. Rest assured, if the rest of this post interests you, I am INCREDIBLY interested in delivering lots of photos of any of these girls to you. But for now, googling their names shall have to work for you. I apologize, but I think you'll find they are all worth the search)

This list is not all-inclusive, but if you would like me to entertain the idea of playing as other girls, have a few pics ready. If you have a few favorite pics of the above girls, I'd love to trade with you. I will, with very few exceptions, play only as supermodels (i.e. no actresses, singers, etc.). Let me be as clear as possible--if you proposition me, and say, "Oh, I love all your ideas, but I'm not so intrigued by supermodels...", then you can expect no reply.

Again, I love the idea of my character having these models' appearances and names, but their personalities are totally dependent on whatever play we happen to be doing. 

You should know also I am rather in love with the idea of playing multiple supermodelslaves for you. Can't decide between Josie Maran and Miranda Kerr? By all means, please choose both of them. Choose all of them. My dream is for each of these girls to bear your character's cum and deliver him new slavedaughters to serve him (down the line). I also have no problem making any of the above sisters or mothers/daughters of the others. Want your SlaveEmpress Adriana to adore your cock while her daughter SlaveQueens Izabel and Alessandra worship your balls? Right away, Sir. 

That last bit brings up another idea--I love the thought of establishing some sort of heirarchy. SlaveGoddesses ruling over SlaveEmpresses ruling over SlaveQueens ruling over SlavePrincesses ruling over...well. You get the idea. Each new level more haughty, more deserving of their Master's attention than the last.

Scenes that interest me:

For this, I don't have many qualifications. As I said, I am exceptionally creative, and create a backstory/country/universe at the drop of a hat. Scenes that arouse me the most intently involve women of enormous amounts of  power (either celebrities, royalty, divinity, etc.) becoming haughty, devoted slaves to their massively powerful masters. 

It should be noted that I ONLY have interest in playing with someone who is turned on by the thought of impregnating my character and other enslaved females in this play with the expressed desire of enslaving those daughters that are created when they are all grown up. Give us twins, Sir. Triplets; Quintuplets of flesh bursting with the need to serve. I imagine your cum is so powerful that your brood approaches and maintains their peak beauty, holding adult appearance and intelligence, in a matter of months. Your unstoppable seed creating something more than human...something better.

A few particular pairings that I've noticed work well with this are:

Supermodel--Wealthy CEO (with a huge emphasis on just vast amounts of wealth)
Princess/Queen--Conqueror
Goddess--Demon/Sorcerer/
Wizard/King
Cheerleading Captain--High School Jock

Common tropes in my play to initiate plots often are:

Some powerful force arriving (i.e. your character) and taking control of my character
Some powerful force arriving, and your character and mine finding out how we can abuse it for our advantage
Some powerful force arriving, and your character using it to bring my character to her knees
Your character unlocking some hidden spell/artifact/power, and realizing it can only be brought to its full potential by fucking and enslaving my character
My character unlocking some hidden spell/artifact/power, and realizing it can only be brought to its full potential by seducing and willfully becoming the slave of your character

With the above qualifications, I am up for moving through any kind of scene. I love to either be the one to seduce your character into performing horrible, evil acts (a sorceress or supervillian begging you to join me and eliminate all those pesky heroes) or I could be the one seduced and fucked into moral depravity (a goddess of creation mesmerized/dominated by a dark demon's incredible strength and will). Or, anything in between. 

Please PM me if you are interested! The scenes I posted are all quite malleable, as the qualifications of power, arrogance, and wealth are really what get me going, and I'd love to work with whatever hot ideas are on your mind. I prefer RP through YIM and email.

When you say you prefer YIM or email, does that mean other options are out?

Because I'm definitely up for this if it could be conducted over these forums- I've even got a few ideas in mind that you might like.

Bumping this to encourage any person interested to send me a scene idea!

Any ideas are welcome! Please PM with a scene or setting in mind! I'm desperate to hear what you have to say. Yes, you, right there, the big hunk who deserves to have a supermodel suckling his monstrously perfect cock. Come claim me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom