Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catch me if you can? [Roleplay request!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
So lately I've had very specific cravings that I just hate searching for- so instead, I'm going to see if I can't draw anyone into them with interest.

For one main point, I require romance in all of my roleplays. I don't like just-sex. I can get just-sex anywhere, it's that deep, rooted emotional sex that I just thrive on.

For another point, I have recently gotten into the supernatural settings recently. I've fancied this show called "Lost Girl". The first two seasons are on Netflix, if it peeks your fancy as well. Horrible acting, and pretty horrible characters- but the idea and skeleton of the story are really what I want to incorporate into this roleplay.

Please note: This is NOT a fandom.

Yes, we'll be using similar beings, Fae, if you'd like to call them. All with their own special, mythical abilities. And I am a fan of the Succubus character.

The plot idea that I had?

A succubus has been living the life of control. She's learned how her abiltiies and powers can bring anyone, male or female, to their knees at mercy. She's used to being handed anything she wanted- all but one thing; Love. And essencially, no matter how dark a heart can get, love is always a natural want.

For those of you who don't know the Lost Girl outline, Fae are mythical creatures who, when of age, have to choose a Dark or Light side to be on. Each side have their own rules, and cannot interfear with the other side's business. It restores balance and maintaince a war-free zone.

Her powers have grown substantially stronger. Strong enough to be of value when one of the Dark Fae set the balance scale off. She'll need other people and the Elders (the legal system, basically) choose her and another being to be a team in settling down this mess.

But there's one thing she learns on this trip- she doesn't hold the control that she normally did with others. In fact, it's hard for her abiltiies to gain control.

Basically, this is a power-struggle plot, mixed with romance and protection on each side. We can incorporate other things as well, but this is meant t be a long-term, story-driven plot. Yes, there will be sexy scenes- MANY sexy scenes. But I don't want to loose the base of the plot since the story can get really, really developed.

If you're not familiar with the various types of Fae their are, you can either make one up, or I've made up a list of the common Fae from the series. If you're going to build your own, Fae have a strength that is followed by a weakness- they tend to balance one another out.

Siren - Ability to control thought patterns by breath; cannot be in water
Vampire
Werewolf - Human form. No wolf tail and ear mix. Anger and hunt are what trigger the wolf form. They have the ability to pick up scent, but take longer to heal.
Blood King - Can change destiny by writing new fate in their blood; at a high cost.
Succubus - Feeds off of sexual energy for their own energy. Can also heal during sexual intercourse. Often cannot hold love relationships due to the hard ability to control their hunger.

I only roleplay in PMs and Threads- you choose between the two.
I do no, will not, don't-even-ask to do any kind of messanger roleplay.

Hope we can make a good story. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom