Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams do come True...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
So I kid you not, this idea came to me last night...From my actual dreams. Hench why I call this RP.."Dreams do come True"
Some of my key points in my dream, was

Setting, it took place during a historical setting.
(My dream, had it on the Titanic, but we can change that)

..And at the same time, I was fully aware this was all dream. Yet the dream worked as a door, a portal if you will. Taking in literally back in time. (and this was very long dream I had work up many times, in night went back to it..odd)
I ended up falling in someone on Titanic way older then(my older man fetish kicking in, am 24 and he like..late-40ish) I was still little unsure if was still dreaming or this was real. As you know in some dreams, you aware it's a dream.
Well I was getting worried, as we all know what happen...

So I ended up trying to tell him, but this..How how could he actually be a dream, or my dreams bought to this time(without telling him about what was to.)..Funny enough he was very understanding.. Then my dream jumped forward..And I told him..When we walk through that door..we will end up in my living room.

And we did walk through the door and yes we were in my living room. And I live next to a small lake..and my brother(yes my brother and parents were in dream too, but didn't matter they were their so rarely) alerted us, that lake was acting funny..and kind of turned into a nightmare for sec. And lake looked way HUGER! Like a ocean...and the Ships blow pipes were rising out of the water like a sub..as if it was under water..and blowing it horns in a scary manner..And my brother said it was Titanic, and shore is to small for it will crash. ( I love how dreams make no sense, yet in the dream it does lol)

So I end up awaking up for real..(well in my dream) and looking around. I got up, downstairs like always do, to make my coffee. My mom on her laptop in the living room, my dad making his own coffee and my brother(32 mind you hehe) still a sleep in bed. I am sill filling a bit hazy and still a tad..half a sleep...But I hear car a pull up. and I look out our huge picture window in our living room...and men coming out..is him from my dream with flowers..
Am first terriferd then in awe then looking at my PJs and my hair is a mess, then am off to quickly clean up..Now realizing my dream was real, and it worked as a portal..Then I work up for real...
----
So who cares to help me think of another historical setting(as with some semi famous person, that history would not miss..if I altered it) that I like more, maybe play this plot out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom