Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warming the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all visitors to my request thread, I will try to make this short since I am not that great at getting one of these one of these up and running. I do not have a large amount of rules, just try to let me know you have lost interest or for any reason you will not be able to continue writing. You do not have to go into a lot of detail, just give me notice you would like to bow out of the story, no explanation necessary. How easy is that? Ok I will apologize ahead of time, but I am afraid I have been feeling in a somewhat strange mood, no straight romance please, not for me at this time, I would like something on the dark side, thank you.

Ok, a little about me, I cannot write as male or transgender, just as a female I am afraid, I wish I could but, at this time any other character than a female, or multiple females , come off flat and lame, and who wants to write opposite that, huh.

Now about you, I would love for you to be able, and to also enjoy writing as female, male and or transgender. I will leave this entirely up to you, as these are your characters. I do expect you to have and use your imagination when writing with me, and to develop your character or characters to suit yourself, not any ideas I may have in this area of our story, I have my own to flesh out and present to you, and I will enjoy reading and being introduced to yours.Your gender does not matter much to me, and actually your gender in character can also be suited to almost any story, with a little imagination.

Now finally here are some plots, although they are somewhat vague,

(Prison) either as a warden and prisoner, or an escapee who has set up shop in a bad part of town, and my character has to persuade him to allow her to pay only a portion of what her brother owes on his debts, or lose her family home.

(The antisocial couple), a couple, the dominant one not already decided, begins to have ideas of capture and using others for sexual gratification.

(The apartment), a young woman is given a lead on a new apartment soon after moving to a new city, little does he know, but the apartment is bugged and she soon finds herself performing for a stalker, one who is quite obsessed with her and making her their own in all ways.

Here is a list of ,kinks,before I forget to include this.

If you think you would like to write something with me, either something I have suggested here or something you have an idea for yourself, just drop me a pm, and we can discuss it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom