Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian RP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nica

Moon
I'm highly interested in a lesbian themed RP.

Plot:

Two young women enrolled at Harvard Law University, currently engaged in heterosexual relationships, begin to discover their sexual desires are alluring them towards different partners; women.

They attempt to remain faithful, ignoring their growing need for a feminine body and the taste of flavored chapstick on the lips of their fellow classmates. Though slowly they begin to find themselves unable to contain their lust...but trouble arises when one of them (my character) lands herself pregnant.

Will she stay with her boyfriend? Or continue chasing towards her lesbian lover? (Your character)

Requirements:

1. Send me a PM

2. I expect you to be literate and use correct grammar, proper English guidelines...ect.

3. I don't personally mind writing sexual scenes, however; please continue with the determined plot. This is a writing collab, not cybering. Tongue

4. You will be responsible for playing your own original character and my original character's romantic interest, as I will return the favor and play your original character's romantic interest.

5. Please be polite and if you're going to be absent for a couple days or something else like that, do the considerate thing and let me know. Exclamation

6. Be creative! Detailed with your writings and keep things interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom