Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplaying requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is my request thread, although it is a bit of a work in progress and full of things that need expanding on. Please feel free to ask any questions, but PMs work best for communicating directly. I'm really not sure how much detail to go into...probably all boring and cliche...but hopefully someone sees something interesting.

Basic story ideas

- Stories involving multiple characters or the capacity to become long term are much preferred, even if you're not immediately looking for long term.
- I am fairly fixed to traditional gender roles, my characters won't be tomboys, and aren't interested in sissified/effeminate men.
- I love having my character pushed to her physical and emotional limits, especially if some fragility is involved, just right on the edge of what she can stand, but not quite over the edge either.
- Details such as clothing, setting, and backstory, are really important to me. I can do brief RPs, but if you're not willing to invest in the detail, then it just won't grip me as much.
- I like playing "reluctant/dubious" consent scenarios.
- At the moment I'm really interested in characters who bully or coerce or manipulate mine, characters who take advantage of my character, characters who hurt my character (within reason).
- I always prefer my character be physically smaller and weaker, but that doesn't mean she has to be submissive.
- I'd love to play something thinspired: a skinny girl constantly wanting to look her best, full of self-doubt, nothing ever good enough. Does her partner cherish and support her? Or manipulate her and push at her insecurities?

Different Types of Roleplay

By convention, I'll play using a third person, past tense writing style. However, for someone interested in expanding horizons, I'm interested in exploring a couple of different ideas:
- a "Choose Your Own Adventure". I have written a couple of these and they are such fun; however I'm yet to try one with a more...adult...bent. That doesn't mean such isn't possible though. Essentially, we would plan it out a little in advance, and then go in installments: description, followed by a choice presented to your character, which would determine how things proceed;
- a conversation-based RP. This would feature *some* direct action, but the in the main it would consist of our characters talking in-character about past experiences. The idea would be that perhaps one character enjoys hearing about the other's experiences, even if they are not involved in them directly.

My One And Only Canon Craving

I am not really interested in canon play. But, as my username would suggest, I love Westeros, so I will make a big exception for ASOIAF related RP. I still wouldn't really want to use canon characters, however, except for minor ones: I'd prefer original characters, in the Game of Thrones universe.

Hard Limits

- No children.
- Humans only.
- I only play females, not "herms", "shemales", transexuals, or anything involving transformations.
- No "yuk": gore, bathroom stuff, dead people.
- No "cybering", just looking for creative and fun roleplay.

Thanks for reading, PM me if interested at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom