Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Ass Infatuation [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincere_comfort

Planetoid
Basically this thread is devoted to finding RP partners who are interested in any form of ass play. This could be ass worship, teasing, anal. Clothing, such as panties and stockings is another major kink and if it's included in the plot I will love it even more. As you may guess by now, I do have a preference for the female character's body. Generally I prefer her to be slim, with small breasts and a larger ass than her frame would suggest.

--- I'm not looking for a pure smut RP, I want one focused on the story but which involves smut. The story should lead to smut and continue on, not end as soon as the characters "finally give in" or something boring like that.
--- Most days I will post several times a day but there may be times when I can't get on, or just don't have the will to come up with anything. If the delay will be longer than 2 or 3 days I will let you know, I appreciate the same in return.
--- My posts can be between 1-4 paragraphs, usually settling around 2-3. I'm not strict over getting a set amount of lines from my partners, as long as what they write has a little effort put in to give detail and context.
--- I can play dominant or submissive or even a conflict for control. In either, I prefer the submissive to actively contribute to the story, not just take what the dom gives them so one person is driving the whole plot.
--- I am fine with playing multiple characters, I can do a few really in depth and then any extras that are required throughout the story.
--- I only RP through PM or threads.

This F-List outlines some of the kinks that I think are key, but it by no means excludes anything. Though those listed on the no list, are rather set in stone, unless you feel you can convince me otherwise.
F-List

I don't find a long list of pairings the best way to start up a plot but saying that here is a quick list of some that I really like, but I am open to a lot of things - no harm in asking.

Pairings:
FatherxDaughter
BrotherxSister
Brother In Law x Sister In Law
TutorxTutee (Or reverse)
NerdxCheerleader
BossxEmployee (Or reverse)
RoommatexRoommate

Plots:
-Angelic Protection
Alex has run out of options, and run out of time. He owes a lot of money to some very dangerous people but no way of repaying it. The deadline is now up and he knows that as soon as they find him they will have fun punishing him, his mangled corpse a sign to any others who are unable to repay. He decides to go out on his own terms, avoiding his punishment one last time. He spends the little money he had gotten together in attempt to repay the loan on a gun. He hesitates little as he places the gun on his forehead and pulls the trigger. Before his soul moves on, it is intercepted by an angel who makes Alex a proposal. She offers to save his life, even fix all his problems and give him a better one, but he would have to work for heaven. And this isn't heaven with fluffy white clouds, his tasks become more and more atrocious and sinful.

-Daughters Rebellion
A single father has been growing concerned about his daughter recently. She has been skipping school, hanging out with kids he knows are into drugs and she has drastically changed the way she dresses. She now wears very tight, revealing clothes of an emo fashion. He can see where this path she is on will lead her so he tries everything he can to redirect her. One day during a shouting match she decides to really piss him off, she turns her back to him and lifts her blouse a little, showing the top of a tattoo that leads down under her skirt which she then lowers so he can see the rest. When she turns back to claim her victory she sees that her father is embarrassed by what he has seen, and not in a way a father should. It's clear he liked what he saw, and with his new information the daughter may have power of him, or she may feel the same way.

-Teasing or Cheating
While her husband is out of town, a young wife gets pulled out to a bar with her friends. The three of them enter in their short, tight dresses and they notice eyes falling on them as they walk through the crowd. The wife notices guys in particular staring at her ass. At first she is very embarrassed and tries to ignore it but the more she drinks, the more she starts to like it. She starts teasing them by giving them better shots of her ass, arching her back and pushing it out, dropping something just to bend over and pick it up. Will she take it even further? Or is it more about the fun of driving her husband crazy when she fills him in on her little show.

- More to come as I think of them, but if you have any ideas now, feel free to PM me.

For more out there ideas, check out this thread :
You're warned, it may not be for the feint of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom