L4D2: The Light at the End of the Tunnel (mandii/malo)

Ellis finished doing his little "business" and he stepped out of the bathroom. He peeked through the bedroom and saw Zoey without her boots, she was indeed tired as so was him. He walked down to the kitchen and to his surprise there was a lot of food and water in the fridge, it seemed that the people made it a safe house but they were killed. He made himself a sandwich and poured some orange juice on a glass, then he sat down to eat, he was pleased to a sandwich at last.
When he was done, he walked upstairs and into the room. "Hey, what are ya' doing, cutie?" he said as he approached her.

Zoey looked over at him, smiling a bit at his comment, sitting on the newly changed bed. "Oh, just relaxing. Probably going to hit the hay pretty soon." She yawned. "I'm exhausted..this lack of sleep is catching up to me... what about you?" The truth was, as much as she was tired, she wanted to spend more time with him, as much time as possible.

She took off her hoodie, dropping it on the floor and grabbed a quilt, pulling it to the end of the bed. Zoey yawned. "Eh... It might be a bit awkward, but let's try to relax, okay?" She smiled at the adorable southern man. She lay on her back, enjoying the softness of the mattress. Had they met in another time, without all of the zombies, this happening between them would probably mean sex. God, when was the last time she had sex? She couldn't even remember.

Ellis felt the arousal when she laid back, he also laid back with her, removing his t-shirt. He crossed his arm around her and couldn't help but to kiss her. He started to grow a bulge on his pants that started to get considerably bigger. He wasn't going to waste this chance.

Zoey was surprised at the kiss, but she'd thought about it so many times since they first met that she wasn't going to act like she didn't want him to. She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around him, slipping her tongue past his lips. "Mmm.." She pressed her body against his. He was hard. They'd both been deprived of the pleasurable things in life, why waste the opportunity to enjoy this seemingly perfect safe house, even if it was only temporary. For all they knew, they could die tomorrow.

She pulled back slightly to look up at him. "Ellis...I didn't know you felt the same way I do.. "She blushed a little. "This makes me so... happy." Zoey smiled at him. This was all she could ask for in this dismal existence of fighting to stay alive.

Ellis smiled at her. "I also felt the same for you since i met you" he said as he started to unzip her jeans. He continued to kiss her, their tongues wrestling with each other.

(I'm on my phone, don't expect a long answer.)

Zoey kissed him back, wriggling out of her jeans as their passion elevated. With the rush of air meeting her panties, she could feel how wet she was already. The thought of them fucking alone was tantalizing enough, and now it was actually happening! Zoey moaned softly against his lips, guiding one of his hands down over her stomach, to her womanhood.

He removed his jeans, leaving his boxers and a huge bulge on them. He unhooked her bra and started to suck on her breasts as she took his hand to her vagina. He slowly began to rub her lips before introducing two fingers into it, the juices helped as a lubricant.

(USELESS MOTHERFUCKER PHONE WON'T LOAD SO I HAD TO STEAL MY MOTHERS COMPUTER!)

Now only in her panties, she was hornier than ever. She moaned softly as he fingered her slick pussy. "Oh, Ellis." She pressed herself to his fingers, wanting them deeper. "Fuck..." She rolled them so he was on top of her and unbuttoned his boxers, releasing his cock. She took him in her grasp and pumped her hand vigorously. "Holy shit, El, you're hung..." She smirked up at him.

(Watcha' mean with you're hung?)

Ellis continued to finger hee before removing her panties. He the slided his dick into her pussy, he began to thrust hard, he grabbed her hips and began to pull her towards him. He moaned in excitement.
"Oh Zoey, i've been wanting you so much".

(Hung as in a big penis. You've seriously never heard that before?)

She cried out when he thrust inside her. "Aah!" And he was amazing, she had wanted him too, so badly. Zoey suddenly wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close so he didn't have as much room to thrust. "Oh, baby you're so amazing." She kissed the other survivor passionately, moaning against his mouth.

(I've heard some slang jargon but i've never heard that.)

Ellis moaned in her mouth as she pulled him closer, he loved Zoey, and being in an abandoned house just made his lust for her grow. He started to thrust even more harder into her, since he had a small room to thrust since Zoey's legs were wraped around him, he thrusted deeper into her.

Zoey gasped and bucked her hips against her lover, groaning and writhing. She could feel her juices running over her skin, the wet slap of their lovemaking drove her crazy, making her moan louder and louder, getting closer to a climax.

(In Bill Cosby's voice: sorry mah' friend i didn't answer, i fell asleep while writing and i woke up three minutes ago with my phone on the floor.)

Ellis felt her insides tightening, so he knew she was getting close to her orgasm. He kept thrusting until he started to thrust stronger and faster than before, pushing inside with every inch of his dick reaching deeper. He was going to cum sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom