Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Locked, Cocked and Ready to Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMercenary

Moon
Basic information
~I only roleplay on site which means I only do thread or PM based roleplays. Don't ask to roleplay using a different medium like IMs.

~My post length is one to two paragraph and I role in thrid person. I will do my best to give you something to work with. (Good spelling, grammar and etc). I'm fine with sumt or plot based roleplay. Roleplaying characters are 18 or older

~ If I'm playing as a male character I can do MxF or MxM
If I'm playing as a shemale/futa I can Futa x F or Futa x Futa

~I can post daily, weekly or monthly.
~You don't have to message me if you want to end a roleplay with me.

~Your real life gender I could care less about it.
~Fandoms I can do C x C, OC x OC or C x OC

Pairings
Me x You. If yoy see *???* in a pairing that means I you can be whatever you want to be. I don't like telling my parther what to play as.

Law Enforcement Role x ???
Military Role x ???
School role x School role
Bodygraud x V.I.P
Bounty Hunter x ???
Mercenary x ???
Businessperson x ???
Gangster x ???
Captain/Pliot x Ship AI
Treasure Hunter x ???
Warrior x ???
Monster Hunter/Slayer x ???

I'm also open to hearing your ideas too! I have plot ideas but just me in private message(PM).

Fandoms
WWE
Saints Row
Deadliest Warrior
Ghost Recon
Mass Effect 3
Star Wars
Skyrim

Ask for anything not listed. There just to many fandoms to list. Also I have problem playing a canon character to your OC.

Nice to meet you, new here too. BUMP

Hmm, for that Bounty Hunter (or Mercenary) one, it seems that it would be best to pair him up with the one he was hunting and see where it goes from there, whether smut or no smut. *Shrug*

KimahriFan26 said:
Nice to meet you, new here too. BUMP

Hmm, for that Bounty Hunter (or Mercenary) one, it seems that it would be best to pair him up with the one he was hunting and see where it goes from there, whether smut or no smut. *Shrug*

Nice to meet you too. hmm, thzt can work.

A bump by a greedy bastard.

I wish there was an Deadliest Warrior season 4 to watch. Also about Mass Effect 3, I don't why but I'm craving to roleplay as an Earth DLC character or a Geth.

Gordon Gekko is my hero.

I'm curious about how Pilot/ship's AI would work. Something themed around deadliest warrior would be interesting as well as a backup option...

Kaybee said:
I'm curious about how Pilot/ship's AI would work. Something themed around deadliest warrior would be interesting as well as a backup option...

Pilot/ship AI. In short the pilot falls in love with the AI.(How it happens can be discuss).

Whoa. I'm shock to see another deadliest warrior fan!

The Deadliest Warrior video games suck worse than RE moives.

Bumping this thread because I can.

@: I should list some of my kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom