Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bank Robbery, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxa Violet

Super-Earth
First just a quick note:

I don't know if this would work out better as a group RP or a onexone. Either way, let me know your interest. If it's a onexone I expect you to PM me with concrete thoughts and/or suggestions about the plot. It has been my experience that when people just say, "Yeah that sounds good, lets do it." They end up not being very invested in the game. I think a onexone should be the product of both parties from the concept. A group, however, is a bit different and allows for some flexibility in that regard.

The idea:

is loosely based on the movie Living and Dying. It is a bank robbery movie where a team of inexperienced would-be bank robbers attempt to pull a heist. However, in the bank are two actual hardened criminals who see their weakness and pull their real guns out and take control of the situation. Only they are not saviors, and they are not in it for the money. They get a perverse thrill out of doing bad things, which is infinitely worse than a criminal with an agenda. They also go on to use the would-be robbers as a front to talk to the cops, so that if things do go wrong, they think they were the ones holding people hostage, if that makes sense.

How this actually works in an RP?

Well that's what I'm trying to work out in my head and if you want to help me figure it out that's great. A few plots and twists off the top of my head are:

1. The would-be robbers are brother and sister, plus others, possible forced incest for the criminals' amusement
2. The hardened criminals are women. (I'd want to play one ^^)
3. Snuff would have to be a definite possibility for any other hostages, so people take them seriously
4. Two bank employees who were on a 'sexy break' in a janitor's closet were in the middle of having sex when the robbers struck. They live out the whole scenario in the closet, may be fun to explore :p
5. Maybe if just about 3 of us want to switch roles, since it would be an extended plot. So if the reporter who is allowed to do an exclusive interview gets kidnapped, that person wouldn't have to wait a week until their role starts, for example.
5. More as I think of them.

Again this is a VERY loose idea and I'm not sure how it would work in either 1x1 or group, but let me hear your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom