Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed- Not seeking anymore at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
Random spur of the moment craving: Really craving a large, horse animal or horse like demon with a massive and thick cock, over a foot in length and five inches in diameter to fuck my petite female character hard and raw.
Would love for it to be rape, but will do consensual as well. Also, a plus is if the shaft is spiked/barbed and if he knots.
An idea is that she is given a drug that throws her into a 'heat' state, and allows her to heal and able to withstand what a normal human can't.

IM ME! :c won't be able to respond to pm's.
MSN - siri.scythe@live.com
AIM - siri.scythe

(Main request thread found here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40047 )

What I want for this spur craving:
Hymen and Cervix Penetration, she WILL be a virgin.
Risk of Pregnancy
Dominant Man
Hard, Rough, Forceful, and Kinky Sex
Literacy
Age Gap with Him being AT LEAST seven years older, she'll be anywhere from 15-17.
Excessive Cum and Semen (this is a roleplay so it can be a bit unrealistic after all)
Cock size requirements - Length of at least twelve inches and really thick.
Him NOT wearing a condom
Bulging and Inflation from the size of him, how deep he is penetrating her, and from the excessive cum and sperm.

What I DO NOT WANT:
Any form of bathroom play
Gore and Vore
For me to have to make the moves
Anal

Please let me know if you want this to be rape or consensual. I am game for either or and would love to have an rp where it is rape and another where it is not since I haven't done a rape rp.

Feel free to ask me any question you may have.

RE: Spur of Moment Smut Craving | Interracial or Heavy Set Man | Forum or IM

Still craving this particular lil smut bit.

RE: IM Smut Craving | Bestiality / Demon Animal

IM ME! :c won't be able to respond to pm's right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom