Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bream Me or Make Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not new to role-playing I've been on this site before but disappeared cause life got pretty hectic and I forgot my login info so I'm having to start all over. A lot of the role-play partners I had before are all gone and that makes me sad cause I hate having to find new ones but if I want to get back into this I have to.

I'm a little rusty so I may not do as much as I used to, I could write up to three or four paragraphs but now I'm not really sure how much I can write.

I do not role-play over private messages cause I just can't get into it and if you can't accept that then please don't message me and try to convince me to, it will just piss me off.

I love guys who are forceful with my characters, I like them leaving marks, letting them know they are property and giving them no chance to think or say otherwise. My characters are feisty as hell and have a lot of attitude just like me.

Incest is my number one favorite genre of role-play, I love brother x sister or two brothers on one sister. Animals life wolves, tigers or horses, I also like having shape shifting characters.

If you want to know anything more then just message me or reply here. I do have a life so I may or may not reply for a few days, or even be on here and I do have a boyfriend / Master so please respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom