Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling "Alpha males"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, trying this again after a long break. I'm looking for a RP. I'm pretty open here on the type but I prefer the male characters to be more of the “Alpha male” sort. Which is a dangerous term, I realize. Most people who are "alpha" would never call themselves such and so on, but I don't know how else to attract the type without some sort of pheromone.

Moving on, I have a strong preference for fantasy yet modern type settings. Meaning, I'm cool with demons, I would just like demons in modern time. I often tend to play females of the more "Challenging authority" and "independent" mindset who tend to have the ability to use their big mouths to get into much more trouble than most would pur up with them for. If you're okay with that, a like the female in your story to keep you busy (and I don't mean I like being beat up and kidnapped, more I tend to play characters who are determined to be the hero of the story) we should play.

Now, a few points:

-I don't really have a list of fetishes I would like to see included. I can say what I don't enjoy a lot of. Toilet play in all forms is out, so is gender swapping and anything like it. I also can't "Dom" worth squat. You have been warned.

-I don't like all powerful characters. Please put in some weakness. Most of the time it makes things more interesting.

-I don't really work well with characters who are overly polite or don't do well with trying to “Take what they want”. Fair warning, if you out right rape one of my characters they will act raped. If you're expecting romance after that I might not happen unless you are hilariously slick.
Crazy people normally can't make the connections I need. Try not to be too out there.

-I don't Rp endless sex. Most often if there is no obvious plot, I will begin to create one randomly on you.

So, send me a PM. I prefer to play over instant messenger, as it has quick turn around time. I tend to forget to check threads, as I'm ADHD. And Private messages get checked about every one or two days. If you want, add me on skype as “untilidreamofyou” and I'll reply much faster.

Update:

I do have an interest in trying a Soul Eater type Fanplay...

Update two:

I have been advised to add that I am "literate" to this thread. So I am doing so. I've also decided to include the post that deemed me so:

Ronas stands near the bar, sighing as she works her way through the last cigarette of the evening. She should probably purchase another pack, but funds were low and she didn't much want a real job. Instead it was time to turn to pick pocketing, and with that in mind she'd begin to eye the people passing as she puffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom