Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gender Transformation Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

superiorinferior

Meteorite
Hey there. Welcome, take a look around, and if anything catches your eye, let me know via PM. Any posts on this thread will be ignored. Thanks.

The Organization:
-My (or your) character is kidnapped by a secret organization. Apparently, he accidentally discovered too much about them, and so, the organization intends on reprogramming his mind and giving him a new identity to insure that whatever he found out is never released to the public. This identity changing process will involve a gender transformation at a highly advanced technological facility. Will he be able to escape or will he eventually succumb to his new identity? We'll just have to see.

The Dress:
-My (or your) character comes across an innocent looking dress, but little does he know that it has magical properties. It can latch itself onto its host and transform his body as it wishes, and it does so to him, transforming him into a young woman. Unable to get out, he/she must found a way out of the dress before mental changes take effect and he/she becomes a girl forever.

The Drink:
-Relatively simple: my (or your) character drinks some magical potion disguised as some normal form of alcohol that changes him into a girl. Any other specifics beyond that can be discussed via PM.

If you have any ideas of your own, let me know via PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom