Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Write a story with me? :] [request!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
So I've had to re-build a request thread like this due to not only my change in taste, but also the change in the various roleplay partners I've experienced.

I don't drop roleplays unless:
1) Roleplay partner doesn't read my request thread fully
2) Roleplay partner doesn't listen to my details (ie. changing my character's looks to fit his/her own fantasy)
3) Roleplay partner assumes I've dropped the roleplay (without violating the above two) because I haven't posted in a day or two.

I'm a busy being. I have work, school, responsabilities, and a social life- this is my leisure time, not my full-time job.

Speaking of which, I do this for fun. Not for grammar reviews, grades on my posts, or critique from an ex-english professor. I write literally; however, I make common mistakes. Mispellings, misplaced whatevers- ect. These are minor to me, and I don't care about your literacy level- but don't go bashing me if a spelling or two are off.

What do I like:

> Tension - conflict, build up in dislikes, dramatic moments
> Rough Sex - There is nothing delicate about my characters.
> Everyday and fantasy scenes
> New and original plots - those are always welcomed
> New ideas brought to the table - like my plot but want to tweak, yes please.
> Head-strong characters - I want characters who have a backbone.
> Flawful characters - Let's just scrap the John Smiths and Mary Janes. No one is perfect and the more fucked up they are, the more interesting the roleplay can get. Flaws are flawless.

What I Do Not like:

> Incest - Okay? Don't even mention it.
> Playing someone else's character - I put a lot of work in my OC's. I don't need to toss them because you have a celebrity crush.
> Godmodding - As soon as you even think of controlling my character, say goodbye to the roleplay. Consider this another pet-peeve. This is subject to discussion depending on the roleplay that we have and sometimes there does come a time when this is needed- this is a situational thing. Not to be brought to the extreme.
> Anything to do with excessive bodily fluids that do not include sperm.

The Plots That I Have (Some are cliche, others aren't, bare with me)

The Modern Alien
As everything and everyone are organizing their cultures to always incorporate the latest technology, the aliens are kind of out of the picture. They have a great sense of technology through the benefits of space, but they don't have the greatest sense of socialization. One alien discovers that sex can be extremely pleasurable. There is also a decrease in Alien citizens through various meteore accidents. So they come up with a plan to select a handful of humans to keep on ship. These humans, unlike the slave-like ones, are free to roam around the place, have their own rooms, and even are teachers of socialization to the aliens teaching things like compassion, empathy, love, and of course, sex. In return for this once-of-a-lifetime oportunity, the humans are then used as experiments for the aliens to pretty much have sex with. But the humans aren't entirely aware of this, but then again, figure it out quickly.

Psychological Breakdown
This is one of the darker roleplays that I have. Basically a girl meets a guy (or another girl) and is trying to get back into the dating realm. The other guy/girl is trying to date as a means to prove to his therapist that he/she is stable enough to leave back into society. My girl gets curious and wants to go visit the guy/girl's place but they live in a facility that protects society from them. The two eventually fall in love (which isn't expected from the in-patient) and she realizes his/her darkest secrets of murder, high potencty drugs, and a deeper, darker past.

A Slice Of Life
A couple who got married fresh out of high school have been having problems with their marriage. It's been strained, quiet, and they're at their very bare end of the fuse. They have two kids, both still in school and the two seem to be focused more on the two kids than on each other. The wife is frustrated. Insanely frustrated, and ends up just giving in and wanting to make whatever kind of love was left- to her husband. The affair with her husband leads to a third, unexpected child which could either bind their relationship, or upset it more-so considering the two are full-time working parents.

>This is really just a slice of life kind of roleplay. Completely modern, could be long-term or just a hit-and-run. I prefer long-term, but it'd be hard to milk this one through unless we incorporated some annoying in-laws, or obscene exchange students.

The Girlfriend Playbook (the lesbian plot)
Cate is a real player. She loves women, and women love her. She has a bit of that forbidden edge. Until she meets your character. Things change, and she has more of a drive to be with your character than anything else. It bothers her, and almost puts her out of her place. She's disloyal to your character, tries to put herself back in her old patterns, but feels insanely guilty for doing so. This is more of a struggle from being single and free, to changing to being in a committed relationship.

Laters, Baby (The 50 Shades Of Grey Fanplay)
Guy meets girl. Girl likes guy. Guy likes girl but has a bad history. "Fifty shades of fucked up". He's into BDSM since that is the only way he was taught to love at a young age. She's not entirely for it, but is willing to be for it because she doesn't want to loose him. Over the course of their interesting arrangement, he goes a little too far once and actually hurts her- she freaks out and leaves. Dramatic breakup and she ends up drunk-dialing him and he comes to pick her up for her- the two have a reconsiling situation, ect.

All about the story, but with our own original characters. This is a ROMANCE story, not a slave/master roleplay. If you haven't read the books and want more details on the story, I'm happy to give them. But I do highly suggest reading the books. ;]

Suck Me Dry
This is all about the modern vampire (that does not sparkle). The vampire (whoever wants to play) falls in love with the human after realizing that the human is from a decended line of vampires- but never got the vampire gene. She's unaware of this, but due to the vampires know of other vamipres, the vampire does. Thus, the conflict.

PM me if you're interested!
I prefer to roleplay over Threads or PMs!
NO IMs, EMAILS, MESSANGERS, OR ANYTHING OF THAT TYPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom