Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant looking for tough female subs or sissyboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
F - LIST

A few things you should know about me:

•I consider myself fairly literate in terms of spelling and grammar, and can type upwards of fifteen paragraphs at times. I will not be doing that in our roleplay though. Fair warning.
•I don't have much of a life outside of work lately because I've recently moved, so you won't have to wait long for posts. I understand you have a life, but I would appreciate a post or two a day, if possible.
•I have limits, you have limits, lets respect each other and be up front about them.
•I believe a real dominant is not some cruel, vicious bastard. A true Dom cares about their sub, even while dolling out punishments and pain. My characters will be the same. This being said, I will not do full-blown abuse of any kind.
•I like to talk to my partners. Don't be a stranger.
•I swing both ways, with a preference for women, though I do love me a good little sissy boy.
•I will not do IMs or email. I was hacked once an it created a whole mess of minor annoyances I don't care to revisit. I will only rp in threads or PMs, with a preference for PMs because I'm notified when I have a response.

Some things I won't do: anything related to death or gore. No scat, no diapers, no vomit. I won't engage in sexual activity with anyone under the age of 17 on the rp.

Some things I'm craving:
•Watersports. Nothing involving consumption.
•Brothers or brother and sister.
•helpless characters, quid pro quo
Other things I love:
•Bondage
•Spanking
•Collars
•Cum marking
•Giving facials
•Giving anal
•Receiving oral
•Toys, especially clamps and penetrative
•Orgasm denial/control
•Objectification
•Branding
•Romance
•Plot-driven

You may be looking at this and going: mean master! Cruel master! But no. This would all be consensual.

Plot ideas:

I have an idea where a woman enters witness protection because she's a super hacker or a chemist or something, and is wanted by a crime organization. She and her guard are attracted to one another, and fall in love. This can also work with a guy. With a girl, I would prefer her to be a punk-rocker sort of chick, with a tough won't-be-stepped-on attitude. I would like the opposite for a boy, and would prefer him to be gangly and nerdy and cowardly/timid.

Another thing I've been sort of toying with is a medieval setting where a warrior, peasant, whatever, finds and rescues a female werewolf from a group of slayers/angry villagers and hides her in his home while he nurses her back to health. The plot could go many ways from here. I'd like the girl to be kick-ass, but still shy and skittish, more like a pup growing into her paws than a full-fledged were. Let me be clear on this one, I want a more plot-oriented rp. No bdsm themes, but like a blossoming romance shtick. We would start when he rescues her.

Of course, there's always the standard master/slave, and whatever you have to suggest. So hit me up.

RE: Looking for ladies and gents for plots and smut

Female players to play as living barbie dolls? Cool!

Interested in such a plot? Truth be told I haven't really done one before, but I want to experiment a little.

If you're still interested I'd love to play a mini sissy boy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom