A Call to New Heros!(CommieXVineco)

He listened to her words while continuing onward, it was interesting to learn that she traveled so much. He figured soldiers were just stationed in one province for their entire life. She was probably happy to be back in Skyrim, her home. Himself had grown up in Morrowind during a more..Darker time in dark elf history, his parents were leaders of a resistance group who died at his early age by hanging. He was in Morrowind for a little longer before being adopted by a man who brought him to Skyrim. Since then, this snowy land has always been his home and he hasn't left for another area.

She gave no questions to him so he grew quiet. Before long the night was upon them and though they traveled for a little longer after it became dark eventually they decided to settle down and make camp. He had went off to gather firewood while his companion was working on either setting up her sleeping bag or tent. It wasn't long until he came back to her and a little longer after that they had a fire going.

"It's a good fire." He comments, looking up at his reptilian friend.

Sharron sat there looking up at him sitting on a log she had pulled around the fire, "Yeah that survival instinct that mom always told me about is kicking in. Sorry I have been quiet just worried about this whole Alderi Dominion gaining power here in Skyrim and possibly causing the rest of the empire to fall is something that bothers me. They went out of their way to really block the last god of the nine, what's stopping them from controlling our lives till it fits their own if they win the country over by brute force." She talked slowly as she looked at the flames dancing on the wood. Though the dancing was gentle, almost entrancing the wood below it burned and broke. Sharron felt that was the fate of country if the high elves have their way with their nation.

Back
Top Bottom