Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass effect request and a list of other Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass effect request.

Bounty hunter and prisoner adventure

Before commander Shepherd became a specter and the Attack on Eden Prim a bounty hunter named Zen that is most well known for taking any one out to reach his target. He has gotten a job from his favorite client the Blood pack to find a Salarians Slave trade leader that was out in a remote system. They want the Salarians dead for stealing slaves that were being transported to them. Zen took the job after making the Blood pack raise the money they would pay him as well as supply him with the explosives he would need.

Zen was on his way to the small space station the Salarian owned that he ran his slave trade. But at the same time the Salarian has captured a skilled (asari, turian, or human) special op solider was on his way to a cell when Zen started his attack by causing a chain of explosions by detonating minor gas lines. The solider escapes during the ruckus as Zen fights off the Salarians hired protection and security system. The solider tries to get to the escape pods but runs into zen when after he kills the Salarian. Both not knowing what the others doing assume the other is part of the protection and start to fight as the station is starting to drift towards the planet it was orbiting. The solider wins but the VI announces that the last escape spoke has launched. Zen then uses that to talk the solider into coming with him on his ship. But if he killed him the ship would detonate thanks to a bomb with a life sign detonator. They both escape before the station explodes and falls onto the planet below. Zen and the Solider then come with an agreement to work together and start taking jobs. But as they do the universe starts to go to hell.

other request

Father and Daughter

Mother and son

Master and pet

Cat and dog

Wolf and little red riding hood

Do you have any information we can look over or are these just a list of plots you like?
Also, what is involved with the Mass Effect plot?

A link should suffice.

What do you think would be a good Mass Effect pairing?

I was thinking of playing as Liara or Ashley(ME3). But Liara is preferrable.

Now we had a bounty hunter who might be half-wit of Wrex or Zaeed.

I was hoping for created characters then game ones for i was planing to have it parallel to the game but i can alter it for why game characters are not with Shepard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom