Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Lust. Sub F looking for Dom M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XVagabondX

Meteorite
Hello and good day. I am craving domination roles lately and would love to hear any ideas. I semi to multi paragraph. I can write a little to a lot. I prefer PM but can do thread. If you have any questions or comments simply PM me.

But for now I will throw out a couple of ideas.

The One You Can't Take Home

Plot A: Miranda is a beautiful young woman who has worked at the same job for quite a while moving up slowly but surely. Until HE showed up. Charismatic personality, easy going, lazy, and a womanizer. He begins to take over the work place while going through the women. Except Miranda. She can't stand him. The mere thought of him annoys her. And for all the hard work she puts in he moves up faster. And all the women can't stop talking about him and she refuses to be one of them.

All things just seemed to be going down hill when he even moves into the apartment next to hers. She can't get away. Having to hear him at work and then hearing him bang the easy sluts next door. So she finally decides to have a talk with him after a loud night and not getting much sleep. So when she goes to explode on him, he shuts her up and gives her something else to scream about.

Plot B: A good high school girl goes to college party where she meets a frat boy(or boys) and decide to teach the college girl what it takes to be cool, when really teaching her how to be a toy.

Rogue Agent

Agent Ciara Mullice has been tracking a crime lord and follows him to a Night Club where a private party is being held. So she decides to leave her team behind and sneak in disguising herself as another party goer/prostitute to get herself into the club. And makes her way to his office in the V.I.P room . But when he finds her there she had to pass herself off as a present. But he already knows who she is and after he uses her he lets her know it( or let's her know it while he is using her. )

And once he is done with her he offers to let her go but after they find out what she has done will they trust her? At first it turns out as blackmail but he slowly dominates her mind, turning her into a loyal slut that will do anything to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom