Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF, Looking for submissive F

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmistress

Meteorite
Hello everyone.

I am snowmistress, and I am new around. I am not new to roleplaying tho. I am a dominant female, looking for submissive Females for OOC or IC FxF Dom x Sub play. I can do smut or plot RPs.

The only limit I have is this: Other than MAYBE piss, everything that belongs in the bathroom, stays there. And no males of any kind. If you want me to, I can play Futa tho.

Rules:

- Be a female in RL. I don't really like guys, so even if you play a female really good, I am sorry. FxF only.
- Write at least semi-paragraph. I can write multi as well, but I like semi para to 3 para the most.
- Don't just drop me and disappear. At least give me a note.
- Be able to lead the plot and the sex. I don't want to be the only one taking the lead. That doesn't mean dominate. Take the lead, as in - move the plot/sex. If I give you an order, don't just respond - She does that.
- Tell me your limits and preferences as well, so I know to not cross your limits.
- I RP via PM or IM. NO threads.

If I forgot something, feel free to ask me. PM me for a faster reply. I tend to forget forum threads in general, so I may not even check here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom