Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There should be a fliter funtion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
When searching fore roleplays. Not filter in the sense of looking fro men, looking for women, or even genre of that sort (Though those filters should be included as well)

No a filter of showing weather the OP is online or not. I ean its not a big deal, you can easily just PM the OP and wait for a response, but there have been time where i go through 20 request threads and none have the OP online. I am online almost all day long, so If I make a request there is a good chance you will get a reply back quickly.

Why not after you read the request thread, click on the user to get to their profile page and then check and see what their status says? It'll tell you if they are online or not. If they, however, choose to be invisible, then they will automatically appear as offline. But.... I'm assuming those who choose to be invisible don't necessarily want to be swamped with a zillion PMs and worry about the pressure of responding right away once they receive them.

fair enough. I look at the little icon beside names mainly without clicking to see who's online or not. I guess its biased but when someone isn't online, unless i am specifically looking for them, I tend not to PM them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom