Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2cmwx20.jpg

The Cove
(It is an area that a lot of the students who attend the university like to go to relax and enjoy themselves.)

1j4zrc.png
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Zachary Donovan, Zach
Attire:Link
House/Year:Slytherin, 4th Year
Wand:9", Oak, Unicorn
Tagging:Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon

Zachary sat on one of the higher up rocks and looked down at the water splashing below him. He loved the cove it was so relaxing and it proved to be a great place to come and think. It was a good thing he stopped in his dorm and changed into something more comfortable then his school uniform because like usual Zachary would most likely sit in the exact spot he was sitting in for the next few hours. The young man had a lot on his mind and he just needed to be alone for at least a few minutes to try and clear his head. It all happened over summer vacation while he was on a camping trip with a few of his friends. He and one of his best friends had been wrestling around and the next thing he knew his lips were attached to his. Of course his natural reaction was to back away quickly, Zach ended up leaving without a word he simply looked to the other young man with a shocked expression on his face as he walked away. The two haven't spoken to each other since. The whole situation was unexpected, the kiss, the reaction, but most of all the way Zachary felt as it was happening. He wasn't really upset about it although his reaction may have made it seem that way, no he enjoyed it far more then he could've imagined. Maybe that was the reason he left so quickly, maybe he should've at least tried to stop and think of how he truly felt before just walking out of one of his best friends life. The thoughts drove him nuts and ever since that day Zachary had been stuck on the what if's and all the other possible ways the situation could've ended for the better.

Bane rested his head on Zachary's lap as he looked out into the water, "We'll go swimming in a little while Bane I just wanna sit for a few more minutes" ,he told the dog quietly before reaching into his backpack and pulling a treat out. Zachary fed Bane the treat then leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment to breath in the air around him, it was perfect, relaxing, and just what he needed to ease his thoughts for a moment. After a few moments he opened his eyes and looked around to make sure no one was around that could see him and pulled a pack of cigarettes from his back pack, he then pulled one from the pack and looked around again before bringing it to his lips and lighting it. Bane gave him a look and he chuckled lightly, "Let's keep this between us ok boy" ,Zachary said. No one knew of this new habit Zachary had picked up and that's how he wanted to keep it, if his brother Cameron ever found out he would surely freak and that's the last thing Zach wanted.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname):Stacey Jones
Attire:school robes with a pink cameo tank top with blue jeans and black boots.
House/Year:raven claw 1st year
Wand:6 inches ,cedar,unicorns hair
Tagging:[/b} anyone
Time:Tuesday, September 5, 2073; later afternoon

Stacey had been exploring on her own sense Ellie and Nikki had said that they could not make it to take her to hogs dale. She did not mind sometimes she need her space as well. She held her kitten close as she made her way to the cove. She felt lost but she figure sense her memory was good she most likely could find her way back and end up some where else. Sense she could not just stay in her dorms she had to be about doing something. She figure she go exploring on her own at the school so that way Ellie and Nikki just had to show her hogs dale and take as much time as they needed. She looked down at her sleeping cat and smiled saying to it even thou it was asleep "mommy got us lost but do not worry Snow this place is very pretty';.

1j4zrc.png
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Kasey, Stacey

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Kasey Reyes
Attire:Bathing Suit
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd year
Wand:10", Willow, Veela
Tagging:Anyone, Zachary, Stacey

As Zachary continued to sit and think about his summer he heard footsteps coming up behind him. He didn't bother turning around knowing who it was already. "Well well well, if it isn't my favorite Slytherin boy" ,Kasey's voice came from behind him. The two had known each other since Kasey had first come to Hogwarts University. They dated briefly but it was short lived, after the first kiss they shared both realized that they were way better off as just friends and didn't want to ruin their friendship by getting involved with each other.

Zachary sighed but then a smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he turned to face her. "Well well well if it isn't my favorite Slytherin girl" ,he stated in response before standing up to give her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "So how's Kevin my favorite Gryffindor boy?" ,Zachary asked. He didn't talk with Kevin too much mainly because the young man was always on the go doing things for classes and planning for his career but the few times he hung out with the guy he had fun and Kevin was Kasey's brother so naturally he adored him, Zach only wished he could say the same for Kasey and Cameron.

"Oh Kev's good, busy as usual, how's the little prick you call a brother?" ,Kasey answered. There was no love lost between Kasey and Cameron and after the stunt Cam pulled the year before Kasey wasn't going to be jumping to be his friend anytime soon.

Zachary laughed then looked toward the water, "Cam's good he's calmed down a bit over the summer" ,he told her.

"He better have because if I get another nasty substance spread all over my pillow I will kill him and there's nothing you can do to stop me" ,Kasey replied.

Just as Zachary was about to make a smart comment back he noticed Stacey walking around with her cat. "Hey me and Cameron met her earlier today let's go say hi I'll introduce you to her" ,he stated.

Kasey simply nodded then followed Zach towards the girl, kicking water at him as they walked. When they reached the other young woman Kasey stood and waited for Zach to introduce her.

"Hey Stacey how were your classes today? This is my friend Kasey she found me hiding up on the rocks" ,Zachary said to Stacey with a smile. He hid his emotions well, even though he was going crazy on the inside he kept calm around everyone, except for Kasey of course but she always knew when something was wrong regardless if he tried to hide it or not.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:[/b} Kasey and Zach

Stacey was not paying attation to what was going on around her all her thoughts where on her cat and her loneliness when she heard some footsteps. She shook out of her thoughts and quickly put on a smile on her face and turned to Kasey and Zach saying "well hello Zach and nice to meet you Kasey". She put the cat down for it wanted to explore the new scent and walked over to Kasey checking her out. Stacey smiled and said "Snow you carious little kitten always checking out new smells". she turned to Kasey and said "that is Snow my kitten she just saying hi". She turned to Zach and said "I did alright for my first day could have gone better but with lots of studying i know it will improve my work";.

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When the kitten began to sniff her Kasey let out a small laugh then leaned down to pick the cat up. "I don't mind her sniffing around she's just trying to get to know me" ,Kasey stated in response. She loved animals even though she didn't have a pet just yet, both her and Kevin weren't allowed to have animals in the house per their father's rule so they unfortunately weren't allowed to have a pet in school. Of course they lived under their father's roof so they didn't argue with him.

"I think you'll do great here first day in your first year is always a little difficult, you'll do fine though I know it" ,Zachary told Stacey. He was always the type to boost people up no matter who it was and he thought Stacey was a nice girl and someone who could be a great friend. "So what are you two lovely ladies up to"? ,he asked looking to both Stacey and Kasey.

"I'm not really doing anything Zach I already accomplished what I set out to do and that was find you so how about we go swimming or something?" ,Kasey suggested. "You know I can't resist an opportunity to see you with your shirt off Zachary" ,she teased.

Zachary laughed then shoved Kasey playfully, "Shut it bitch" ,he joked back. He then looked to Stacey, "Sorry we act like this all the time some people think it's weird but we just think it's funny".

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Stacey smiled not minding at all that Kasey picked up snow . she watched as Snow snuggled into her arms and let out a soft purr. Stacey smiled knowing snow was quick to trust something good about her but yet at the same time can also put her into danger but Stacey trusted Kasey and Zach they seemed nice. When Kasey teased him about going swimming so she could see him with a shirt off Stacey blushed but hid it well. she felt nervous around this two a bit cause they reminded her of her old best friend from her old school in Hogwarts always telling she was cute and pretty and he only made her laugh just so he could see her blush. She never dated him for he had a girl and she was best friends with her as well and she liked that. She smiled and said "its okay iam used to it back at my old school had a male friend who used to tease me all the time along with his girlfriend i was kinda tag teamed but i always found a way to get them back". She let out a soft chuckle at the memory.

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Stacey told them both about her friend from Hogwarts they both smiled, "Oh so you know all about how best friends act with each other, that's good cuz' me and Kasey can get pretty odd" ,Zachary told her. He then began to unbutton his vest, Kasey gave him a grin then looked to Snow and began to gently scratch underneath her chin.

"Whoo hoo take it off Zach" ,Kasey joked. She looked to Stacey as Zach removed his vest then got to work on his pants, "Whoa wait Zach, you're wearing underwear right?" ,she asked with a laugh.

"Yeah I'm wearing underwear no worries I won't swim naked in front of Stacey yet" ,Zach said in response. "I'm only kidding Kasey is the only one I swim naked with, now come on girlies what are we waiting for? Let's get into that water" ,Zachary stated before running towards the water. He dived in as soon as he got to a deep enough area then resurfaced throwing his head back to get the wet hair out of his face. "Come on the water's great"! He shouted.

Kasey looked to Stacey, "I absolutely love your cat I wish I could have a cat but my father won't let me, he's a bit of a hard ass" ,she told the young woman. "So what do ya say wanna get a little wet? We can keep an eye on Snow here while we swim we'll be able to see her from the water".

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Stacey was trying not to blush at how Zach was stripping down to his underwear. she could not believe her ears he swam naked with kasey now they was weird but she did not care what the two did on their own was on all them. She looked to Kasey and said ";thanks snow likes you too but she is actully my second cat she did not go with me to Hogwarts her mom did and then ended up pregent by a fellow students cat and died while trying to give birth i kept snow cause she was the only white kitten all others was black like the dad she was the only one that looked like the mother so i named her after her mom too";.

Stacey then smiled and said ";yeah lets go swimming we wouldn't want Zach to have all the fun. She slowly started taking off her shirt and pants so that she was down to her bra and panties. she folded her cloths and set them aside. she felt weird swimming with people she just meet in her bra and panties. She slowly made her way to the water.

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Kasey listened as Stacey spoke about her kitten as she continued to scratch under the cat's chin, "Aw that's sweet her mother must've been beautiful because she is adorable" ,Kasey said with a smile. She then set the cat down gently on the sand and waited as Stacey stripped down, when Stacey was finished Kasey gave her a smile, "You got a cute little body" ,she stated before giving her a playful wink. "Come on, you're right we shouldn't let Mr.Zachary have all the fun". Kasey then ran into the water and tackled Zach so that he fell underneath briefly before coming back up and dunking Kasey. When Kasey came back up she wiped her eyes then looked to Stacey, "I think Zach here needs to get his ass kicked wanna help me out?" ,she joked.

"OH that is so not fair Kasey you can kick my ass by yourself why are you asking for help?" ,Zachary said as he laughed He then looked up to Stacey, "Come on in and if you decide to side with this thing right here please be gentle with me I'm delicate".

"Thing?" ,Kasey asked while pointing her finger at Zach. "You called me a thing, and you're not delicate you're just a pansy" ,she stated before splashing Zach in the face then laughing at him as he spit the water out of his mouth and wiped it from his eyes.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Stacey blushed and said ";thanks yours is cute too";. Stacey made her way to the water still a little nervous she wanted friends but at the same time Zach was a guy the last thing she needed was him falling for her. she sighed no they could be friends most likely he was with kasey by the way the two acted he must be after he goes swimming naked with her. she got into the water and said "okay sure why not could be fun".

She swam closer and said "a big tough guy like you cant handle two woman wow". she was dropping her barriers and letting herself go and enjoy her time with them.

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Kasey laughed at Stacey's comment about Zach not being able to handle the two women, "He can't even handle one woman Stacey like I said he's a pansy" ,Kasey teased. Zach simply stuck his tongue out then splashed Kasey in the face, "Oh I'm gonna kill you Zachary Donovan" ,Kasey yelled before splashing him back.

"Don't worry Stacey I can handle you guys just go easy alright like I said I'm delicate and don't like getting beat up, I'm a lover not a fighter" ,Zachary stated as he looked to Stacey. He then turned to look at Kasey before diving under the water, he then popped up after a few minutes and splashed both Stacey and Kasey at the same time. "Bring it ladies" ,he teased as he splashed around.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Stacey was laughing at Kasey . She watched as the girl splashed Zach . She liked watching the two play around but then Zach splashed her as well. She giggled and said "oh oh Zach i was gonna play nice and all and watch you to splash each other but now i cant play nice anymore gonna show you what happens when you mess with the Stacey". she dove under and came up right next to Zach and made a big splash getting him in the face. she then dove back under the water and swam next to Kasey teasing Zach saying "if you can catch me you can splash me".

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Zach wiped the water from his face then looked at both Stacey and Kasey, "You guys are gonna get it now" ,he joked as he began to make his way over to them. Kasey's face was red from laughing and she had an accomplished look on her face as she stood next to Stacey. Just as Zachary was about to dive under again he heard a bark in the distance and smiled when he seen Bane running down the beach towards the water. The pup had been playing around in the sand, sniffing around looking for new stuff to chew or play with and must've seen the three splashing around then got excited. Zachary whistled then got a little closer to the shore, the water wasn't anything the pup couldn't handle but Zachary liked to keep an eye on him anyway.

"Look now both sides are even so Zach can't complain anymore" ,Kasey stated when she seen Bane. "Bane can get a little hyper but he won't bite, he'll lick your face but he won't bite you" ,she told Stacey as Bane and Zach swam side by side towards the two.

"Look who wanted to swim too, oh man Cam's gonna be so mad when we get back to the dorms and Bane jumps on him all wet" ,Zachary joked. Kasey grinned at the thought of Cameron freaking out with a wet dog on his lap.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Stacey was laughing and said "poor poor Zach two vs one". she then heard a bark in the distance and her first thought omg Snow that cat has never truely liked dogs much. she watched as the kitten got wind of the dog and jumped on the rock hissing. Stacey was about to get out when bane made his way into the water and over to Zach. she let out a sigh as Snow calmed down and settled on the rock and watch the dog. "oh I don't mind dogs at all just was a little worried about Snow never really got used to dogs cause she used to get picked on by some". She new Snow wont get in the water but would sit on the tub to play with her in her own bath but that was it so right now Snow would be fine. She laughed picturing Cam with a wet dog on him and freaking out. "well sense i dont own a dog and my Cat don't like the water so i guess Cam is safe around Snow". she smiled at Zach then swam closer to bane petting the dog then added "you said you was even i mean pet all Banes weakness spots and iam sure he stick with the one petting him right" she giggled.

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Oh Bane's a big sweetheart he wouldn't hurt a fly" ,Kasey told Stacey. "So it's getting a little late should we get ready for dinner?" ,Kasey asked the other two. She was feeling slightly hungry and knew dinner would be served in the great hall soon, she wondered how many new students they got during sorting and was excited to meet them.

"Yeah we should go get some food, I definitely have to change first though my boxers are wet and my clothes got sand on them" ,Zachary responded with a small laugh. "Stacey you wanna sit with us during dinner? We can introduce you to some people if you'd like then after dinner we can show you around the school" ,he suggested as he and Bane began to make their way out of the water.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Stacey smiled and said "yeah that be great and sure i sit with you too even thou Iam not in your house." She got out of the water and scooped up her cat as she started acting up again. She soothed the cat down saying "hey its okay the dog wont hurt you". the cat calmed down but still kept a sharp eye on the dog. "i will meet up with you two at the great hall for dinner gonna change my wet bra and panites for a dry pair". she felt weird in a way telling a boy that but she figured why way Kasey and him talked it be okay.

(exit to the school grounds then to the corridors then to the Raven call common room then up to the girls dorms)

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Stacey mentioned changing out of her wet bra and panties both Zachary and Kasey gave her a look then smiled, "Too bad we're not in the same house we'd love to help you out of those wet clothes" ,Zachary joked. He hoped he wasn't being too forward he just wanted to be able to joke around with Stacey the way he did with Kasey.

Kasey laughed then smiled at Stacey once more, "We'll meet you in the great hall hon go get yourself changed and comfortable" ,she said kindly. Both her and Zachary followed Stacey off the beach with Bane at their side, the two really enjoyed Stacey's company and they were happy to have met her.

(Both Exit to Slytherin Common Room)

Back
Top Bottom