Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Staircases

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
iw5ilu.jpg

The Staircases
(They are located between every floor (1st - 4th) along the central part of the castle itself. There is another set that leads to the Astronomy Tower and still another that leads to the Dungeons.)

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Attire:Black pants, Black Sleeveless shirt, Black Combat boots, Gun belt
House/:Gryffindor/Slytherin
Wand:12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring, Flexible
Tagging:Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon

Chadwick made his way up the stairs grumbling something under his breath and continuing to puff on his cigarette. Surprisingly no one had said anything to him about the smoke yet and even if they did he probably wouldn't care. A few students passing by stared at him for a moment before he shot them a look making them pick up their pace just to get away from him. "I need a drink damnit" ,he said to himself before sitting down near one of the windows and looking out it. He ran his hand through his hair then took a nice long drag off of his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly, he couldn't wait for the day to be over.

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname): Eleanora Grayhaven (Ellie)
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd year.
Wand: Willow, Dragon heartstring, 8 in, light and wispy.
Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

The day had felt a bit long for Ellie's taste, though she wasn't sure as to why. For some reason her thoughts had lingered on her parents and the fact that neither wanted anything to do with her. They'd made that abundantly clear years ago when they'd finally sent her away. And now? Now they never bothered to so much as talk to her and were planning on cutting off everything seeing as she seemed so settled at the university and all and was well on her way towards a career that seemed relatively promising. She just didn't understand it. Really, did magical blood differ all that much from the blood of Muggles? As far as she was concerned, it did not. After all, she was the offspring of Muggles, so how they could just reject her...

At that, Ellie began to race up the stairs, her eyes welling up a bit as tears of anger and frustration began to fill them. She wanted to just curl up on her bed and have a good solid cry and then perhaps take a walk somewhere where she could clear her head. She wondered if Nikki and Stacey would mind taking a rain check on going to Hogsdale. Perhaps they could go another day. She honestly just wasn't up for it.

As Ellie rounded the corner, she suddenly stopped cold, nearly running into a familiar figure. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I... I'm sorry, professor." She bit down on her lip, her hands clutching tightly at her bag. "I... I didn't expect to see you here." She looked at Chadwick and watched the smoke encircling his head as he puffed on his cigarette.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Ellie

When Ellie appeared Chadwick laughed a little at her surprise then he noticed the young woman's eyes, it was clear she was tearing up and he had a good idea why. "Didn't I tell you not to think on your parents" ,he stated right before taking another drag off of his cigarette. He knew exactly how Ellie felt and while normally he didn't feel bad for people he couldn't help reaching out to the girl, "Let's go for a walk I'll let you shoot some of my guns if you want just don't tell anyone" ,he offered before standing up and extending his hand, something that was very rare of him to do. He then whistled and Rodrick came down the stairs toward them, when the pup seen Ellie he perked up a bit remembering how nice she was to him, "He likes you" ,Chadwick told Ellie. "Let's get out of here and take your mind off of things a bit".

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie nodded when Chadwick mentioned her parents. He had told her earlier on not to think about them, but it was hard and getting harder. They were cutting off her money supply for good now and as it was, it had already been rather slim. But now... now she had to figure out a means to keep herself afloat and the pressure of it all was bearing down on her in full force. She knew she had to just pick herself up and move on, forge ahead, find a job perhaps somewhere in Hogsdale, but... it didn't make things any easier to bear nonetheless. It hurt to be so unwanted...

Just then, Ellie heard the bark and instantly her face lit up. She knelt down and petted Rodrick as he came over to her, clearly remembering her from earlier on that day. "Hi, Rodrick," she said softly. "You remember me, don't you." She giggled a bit and kissed his nose, giving him a nuzzle before standing up. Her hand remained on his head and she scratched his ears as she looked over at Chadwick with a small smile. "All right, perhaps I do need some air," she admitted. "Though... hold on one moment."

At that, Ellie suddenly rummaged through her bag and grabbed a piece of parchment along with a quill. She scrawled a note addressed to both Nikki and Stacey, letting both girls know that she apologized, but really wasn't up for going to Hogsdale that night and would like to go another time instead. She hoped both girls would understand and not be mad, especially Stacey seeing as she was so new. But she really just wasn't in the mood. After she finished her note, she tapped it with her wand. Immediately it began to fold itself into the shape of an origami bird, the wings flapping so that it could fly to its destination--the Ravenclaw Girls' Dorms. She smiled a bit as she watched her note 'fly' off.

Turning back to Chadwick, Ellie gave him a nod. "All right, I'm ready to go," she said.

35l8euv.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Ellie

Chadwick watched as Ellie wrote on the piece of parchment then send it off, when she said she was ready to go he patted the side of his leg to signal Rodrick to follow them then lead the way down the stairs. He had to admit he needed some fresh air and he was glad to be going outside after teaching classes all day. As he walked he turned to face Ellie for a moment, "So what are you gonna be majoring in?" ,he asked as he continued to make his way down the stairs.

(Exits to Castle Grounds)

35miljs.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ellie followed Chadwick down the stairs, Rodrick leading the way, which made her smile a bit. "I'm majoring in Magizoology," she answered in response to his question. "Minoring in Herbology. But animals are my passion. I love them." She couldn't help but blush a bit. "I've always loved them, even the ones that most would shy away from," she admitted with a soft giggle.

(Ellie exits to The School/Castle Grounds)

Back
Top Bottom