Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slytherin Boys' Dorms

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2a6ta2s.gif

The Slytherin Boys' Dorms
(It is located off the Slytherin Common Room. All House dorms are charmed and can accommodate several four-poster beds and wardrobes. Each student gets one.)

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Zachary Donovan, Zach
Attire:Link Again
House/Year:Slytherin, 4th Year
Wand:9", Oak, Unicorn
Tagging:Anyone, Kasey
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Kasey Reyes
Attire:Kasey with Zach's shirt on
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd year
Wand:10", Willow, Veela
Tagging:Anyone, Zachary
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

As soon as the two got into the dorm Kasey took off her top and flung it at Zachary making him turn to look at her, "Well look at those knockers, did they get smaller over the summer?" ,he teased right before laughing. He stripped down rather quickly and put on a new outfit while putting his previous one in the dirty clothes bin he had next to his bed. When he was finished changing he sat down on his bed and watched as Kasey went through his clothes, "Well even if your tits shrank it's okay cuz your ass got huge sweetheart" ,Zachary said jokingly.

When Zachary made the comment about her ass she shot him a look then began to get dressed, she had summoned her under garments and a pair of pants but she grabbed one of Zachary's shirts from his trunk and put it on instead of one of her own. She loved wearing his shirts because they smelled like him and it felt as if he were always close to her even when they were apart. Kasey cared about Zach and loved him like a brother and enjoyed being close to him, she damn near went crazy without him all summer.

"So sweet cheeks I see you're stealing another one of my shirts" ,Zachary joked as Kasey pulled the shirt over her head.

"You know it babe, you're clothes are never safe around me" ,Kasey replied with a small laugh.

"Pssht yeah cuz' you're a little fucking theif" ,he joked.

Kasey looked at Zach then lunged knocking him onto his bed with her on top of him, she then began to mess up his hair and tickle him. "Take it back bitch"! ,she shouted as she laughed at the way Zach wiggled underneath her.

"STOP IT KASEY!" ,Zachary shouted as he tried to fight her off of him.

After a few more moments of rough housing the two laid there cuddling for a little bit before they made their way to the great hall. "Alright hon as much as I'd love to just lay here with you all night, we really do need to eat and Stacey is waiting for us" ,Kasey stated before hopping out of the bed. Zachary gave her a pouty face that made her giggle, "Oh you know I'm gonna come crawl into bed with you later tonight don't be a baby" ,Kasey told him. The two had shared a bed quite often but nothing sexual ever occured except for one incident, they just liked to be close to each other nothing more and not too many people understood that.

(Both Exit to The Great Hall)

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Cameron Donovan, Cam
Attire:Link
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd Year
Wand:10", Willow, Veela
Tagging:Severus, Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon

Cameron changed into something a bit more comfortable then his school uniform but still kept with the Slytherin colors. He hadn't even realized his outfit was green and black until he looked into the mirror. The young man laughed to himself then reached into his trunk and grabbed a can of cat food and fed his kitten before grabbing some money and heading out the door.

(Exits to Hogsdale)

Back
Top Bottom