Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter - Absences and Delays

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
If you are going to be held up for more than 3 days (and definitely more than 10 days), try to let us know by posting in here. No need for the details of why. Just let us know so that we can either work around you or be aware that there will indeed be a temporary hold up. Also, if you do know you'll be held up for a longer period of time (could be for travels, vacations, etc), please be considerate and try to situate your character such that we CAN post around you just as we'll try to leave things so that you can easily slip back in once you return. Thank you. :)

**As always, emergencies and things of that nature are the one and only true exception. No one can plan or prepare for those. And we all understand that they happen.

Hello everyone. It's been a little while since I pulled out a post, and that's because I'm stuck in Mid-term season. For those of you who don't know, I'm a university student. Right about the end of February and beginning of March, Mid-terms attack us students with malicious intent. That's why I've been a little absent. I do promise a post in the very near future, as I only have one Mid-term to go.

Thanks for all of your understanding!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be busy this weekend, and the beginning of next week. I should be back to posting regularly by next Wednesday. I'll be helping with the repairs on my parent's beach house that had to be rebuilt after hurricane Sandy. I will be checking my messages sporadically.

Just a heads up that I'm going to be gone for a long weekend this weekend. So.... this coming Friday 3/29 through Monday 4/1.

I also won't be able to post until Monday my net is going to be down until then I can try and post with my phone but it'll be very rare if I do but by Monday I should be able to post regularly

Oooofffff...... probably already noticeable, but my muse is being a fickle bitch. That said, I'm taking a break for now from groups and just concentrating on my 1x1s. Soooooo sorry for taking forever to say something about that. That said, those involved in this group, I hope you all wish to revisit at a later time since I do love the group and the stories we've slowly been unfolding together. But, for now, I just need to take some time off from groups. Hopefully, we can all find time to resume things later though. I know I'd like that.

Back
Top Bottom