Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uri's Sandbox { MxF } Plots & Pairings {PM & Threads}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uri

Planetoid
I plan on making this my main thread. I only play in PMs and Threads now no IMs. If any of these interest you feel free to pass me a message.

I do not want to play as a dom at the moment, so unless you can convince me this thread is not for you. Sorry.

-------

1. A Senior in High school is working on their finals at the end of the school year when screams are heard within the school after an announcement is let out about the school being under attack by man eating people. Teachers are attempting to calm every student down but instead everyone runs out of the classroom seeking escape from the obvious danger... men and women walking the halls biting and infecting people with the virus or completely devouring them alive. Goal is to find a safe place before your killed or turned into the walking dead. (Sub or Dom) (Story Driven) -Immy-

2. An experiment has been taken place over the years. A new creation of man kind was made.. a slime girl who seemed to eat male semen and sweat. Completely harmless. She could take the form of anything or even wear clothing her master desired so she could be fed the thing she craved.. needed.. desired. She would never be full.. she'd always want it. (Sub) (Sex Driven) -#00215 or Syl-

3. Freya has been captured by drow.. she is unable to free herself since she is in a cell so her close fairy friend Gail attempts to rescue her. Both girls had a relationship being a bit more than friendship but they simply called their relationship 'best' friends instead if being a couple. (Gail can adjust her size from being tiny to being around average size.) Gail is figured out before she is able to help her friend escape and is put into a bottle drow use to trap fairies and drain their power so they can't use their fairy magic for about a week due to the strong magic put within the bottle to drain a fairies energy and make them defenseless and powerless. (Sub) (Sex Driven) -Freya & Gail-

4. "My master is good to me.." she repeated to herself until she fell asleep, tears soaking her face. "He's.. good to me.." she whispered as she fell asleep. Anna had been captured by slave traders has been trained for many weeks now. Without a master yet she was being trained to use the word master regardless if the slave traders were her master or not. Seeing new slaves resisting reminded her of herself when she first came here. How she had fought and now she was as loyal as any slave being bought unless their master enjoyed breaking them. She hated this life.. but all she wanted was to get away from here.. get away from the sorrow women and men who were recently beginning to be trained just like she had. Anna felt herself being pulled down from the wall the next morning.. cleaned up and they could of even slapped a ribbon on her and packaged her up without her caring right now. She was being transported that afternoon to see her new master. (Sub) (Sex Driven) -Anna-

5. "Maybe you'll think twice next time," she whispered with a grin. The building completely engulfed in flames.. she sat there smoking her pipe, "Stupid humans.. you never steal an egg from a Phoenix.." She slowly stood and cradles her egg in her arms before leaving the building.. her red eyes scanning the streets seeing shocked weaklings pointing at her and her baby as they left the building she took off going back to her cave where she lived alone after she killed her mate for attempting to destroy their young.. only Phoenix's could kill their own without them being resurrected again. (Dom) (Story Driven) -Karine-

6. "Captain there is another space ship in sight!" One of Sylvia's men yelled. Sylvia stood from her chair and went to the front looking at the other ship before pressing her radio button. "Unauthorized ship in sight.. state your position or I will command your arrest. Struggle and I will fire at will!" she snarled. Space pirates were a problem. After the world's destruction human's lived in space ships.. All humans were supposed to be on the Mother Ship.. or being transported there. Others like Sylvia and her team were the Mother Ship's core of protection.. this ship was not in the right place if it was part of the Defense Team or if they were transporting people to the Mother Ship. It was more than likely pirates who raided other space ships for the fun of it.. they were a huge threat to mankind. (Sub or Dom) (Story Driven) -Sylvia-

7. Amber laid on her stomach playing her new resident evil game her mother bought her before going off with her new 'hubby' for a long vacation.. so they called it leaving her with her brother. She wasn't much of a socializing person.. she was a Gothic outsider in 12th grade. She failed fourth grade so now she was 19 and still trying to fucking graduate. Maybe if she got some rest she would do better in school.. however it was her last year and she was slacking... big time. Passing by the skin of her teeth however didn't seem to have a damn in the world. She simply enjoyed her gaming and chatting with other people with her. She barely acknowledged her brother or any other guy who was around her in school. One thing good you could say she was doing was working so she had her own pocket cash for when she wanted anything. (Sub) (Story or Sex Driven) -Amber-

8. The Abomination. An Abomination is the child of a Demon or Devil with an Angel. When the opposites touch they burn.. their blood poison to one another even an angels tears is poison to a Demon and Devil.. however some Demons and Devils can withstand or even enjoy pain so they can fuck an Angel as torture. However Angels get shunned afterwords because they're purity has been stained and they go crazy as Fallen Angels and could even rape Demons.. either way.. an Abomination is the mix of both and most the time killed at a very young age.. some however are tolerated by demons and devils because they are very powerful and could potentially be the Perfect Warrior against Angels due to the fact the are immune to the holy touch of one and also have the powers of both Angels and Demons/Devils. They are attacked their whole life so a twenty-five year old Abomination potentially is as strong as a 100 year old Demon/Devil/Angel.. the older an Abomination got.. the stronger he or she becomes.. (Sub or Dom) (Story or Sex Driven) -Leria-

9. A Uri's Dream - Pulled into slavery along with her mother, Rachel dreamed of getting free.. escaping. Just as her mother had dreamed. She was a child. (Absolutely no sexual contact during this; we're playing the later stage of this). Rachel watched her mother get beaten in front of her almost everyday for disobeying. While they tried to escape when she was near fourteen she was told to run and never look back. The sound of a gunshot wakes her out of her sleep. Her heart racing in the memory of her past. She was now twenty-four years old. That was her past now. She should not be dreaming of such things anymore. (Sub) (Story or Sex Driven) -Long brown wavy hair, dark green eyes, slender yet curvy body, 40C cupped breasts, wide hips, 5'9" tall- ~I have more to the story to build with where we can get a good plot, this is just an idea so far~

More to be added.. leave comment or pm me if you have questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings/Ideas
you/me

Ghost or Demon / Haunted Individual
Assassin / Victim
Monster / Human (or a different race)
Other / Monster Girl
Drow / Elf
Greek God / Human (or a different race)
Demon or Vampire or Greek God / Sacrifice
Master / Slave
Bully / Bullied
Stalker / Stalked
Prince / Princess or Knight
Demon / Witch
Incest
Gangbang of some sort - <3 this ALWAYS
Mage or Warlock / Apprentice or Victim

RE: Uri's Sandbox { MxF } Plots & Pairings

Sorry to spam but gotta update this since my brain just splattered on the wall from my retardedness,

My kink list... enjoi the crazyness that is me.

Updated, new plot #10

Really interested in doing #10 please pm me or post here.

Had a look. I'll play an assassin, or the victim (still want to be dom in bed even if I'm the victim).

Would want an actual fight scene.

Just crawled out of bed, anyway.. I wouldn't mind playing the victim.

Bumping this up and using it as my main RP thread for now on.

If you'd like, I'd be okay with doing the incest pairing.

Well go on and give me a message or we can talk about it here I do not mind :)

Oh okay well, I guess we could talk about it here.

So what I had in mind was you could be the Dom and my male could be the sub. They could both be brother and sister, the sister is more confident and strong-willed and is intensely attracted/could be in love with the brother, who is much more shy and quite Nerdy.

Before I go on further, did you have any ideas?

Uhm, sorry. Not really in the mood to play a dom. More of a sub myself in the means of roleplaying.

Well then that's fine as well. Just switch roles in that story, then. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom