Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Futa or Female to tame me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Malfoy

Planetoid
Well here goes.

My name is James, and I love to RP. I have many ideas, but there is one I really would like to do right now. I am open to other ideas as well, so If you don't like mine, feel free to PM me. I'm pretty easy going on my RP prefrences. I just won't under any circumstances include loli/shota/scat in my RP's. Other than that, I'm good to go.

The one Rp I'm really looking forward to is a strong dominanat Female or Futa to tame my Macho sexist character Shane. He is rich, handsome, and well connected. But is one weakness is sex. He believes that women were put on earth to please him, and has broken many hearts in his path.

I would like a female or futa to show him the error o his ways, and break him. Not just break him, but insult him as well. By insulting him, I mean making him his worst nightmare. So, what is his nightmare? What one thing can make this macho, rich, get anything he wishes guy to sweat?

Men. Or better put, gays. he hates gays, and will do anything possible to avoid them. He sees them as a blight. As a slap in the face.

you can change that. But the question is, will you change it?

PM me. I'm always willing to other ideas, so let me know if you don't like this one.

thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom