Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Lesbian Sister (or Step-Sister) (F/F Long-Term RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

As I am sure that you can assume from the title of this thread, I am looking for a long-term incestuous (or not so incestuous of you choose for the girls to be step-siblings) role play between two sisters. The setting of the RP is open for discussion. The relationship between the sisters is open for discussion. The plot of the story is open for discussion. The only two things that are set in stone are the sexual pairing and my character's physical appearance. Beyond that, I am open to any and all suggestions. I will include possible scenarios here, of course, for those who are interested in the pairing but have no idea what they want beyond that. If you like one of my scenarios, let me know. If you have something else in mind, pitch me the idea. If you like one of my scenarios, but wish to change a couple of things, I am all ears. You just have to let me know.

As far as kinks are concerned, I am open to just about anything. My plot ideas will list the key kinks for each idea but that doesn't mean that those kinks will be the only ones in the plot. If you have any limits, let me know up front so that I don't cross any lines. My own limits are pretty much limited to watersport/scat, vore, and sexual gore. Anything else is pretty open.

My Character - Yukimura Asuka

Asuka is, in case her name did not make it obvious, a young woman of Japanese descent. This will play a large part in her character, as seen here with her surname coming before her given name. Many other aspects of Japanese culture (and sometimes stereotypes) will be included, regardless of the setting of the RP. That is, of course, if we are playing in a setting where Earth exists. One such exception might be Star Wars, which is an option. Even then, she will come from a noble family with a similar culture. Perhaps this could be used as a way to fuel the sisters' relationship. Will it bring them close or push them apart?

Asuka will be twenty-one years old. Whether she is the younger or older of the two is up to you, but I will not play with characters younger than sixteen and, for this RP, I would not play with a character older than twenty-six. In addition, Asuka will be attending some form of higher education or special training. This could include College, the Sith or Jedi Academy, training with a powerful sorceress, or some other manner of higher learning appropriate to the setting. Perhaps your character could be attending the same courses. Perhaps she is not and is envious of Asuka. Will this bring the sisters together or push them apart?

Now for some images! This is what Asuka will look like: Asuka Image 1, Asuka Image 2, Asuka Image 3, Asuka Image 4, Asuka Image 5, Asuka Image 6, Asuka Image 7

Story & Plot Ideas

• Sister Sleepover - Modern Setting - Asuka's mother had just re-married to a handsome and successful man with a sixteen year old daughter (your character). Asuka has been away at college for most of the time that they have been together and she hasn't even met her new baby sister. Now that the school year is over and Summer is just around the corner, Asuka is coming to visit for her Summer vacation. When she becomes smitten by her baby sister, she decides that the two of them should be closer than sisters and devotes herself to trying all kinds of tricks to catch peeks, cop feels, and ultimately get into her new sister's bed. Will your character resist or will she give in? Will she think that it is wrong or will she not care since they aren't related by blood? The key kinks here will depend on how you want to play your character. Either way, I would like to incorporate light bondage and BDSM into the mix with Asuka being the dominant party. Corruption may also be a heavy focus if you want your character to be innocent and sweet. As a final note, if you do not like the idea of playing an oriental character, I would LOVE to throw some interracial spice into this lesbian pie.
  • Running With My Sister - Seattle, 2072 (Shadowrun) - Asuka is a twenty-one year old woman with a big secret; when the sun goes down, she become Stryker, one of Seattle's top Shadowrunners. What's more; she's awakened. It's hard to tell which is really the bigger secret of the two for the young woman... Having come from a prestigious family in the mid-level management of Renraku Computer Systems, it would be the end of her life as she knew it if either got out. Her father would disown her for becoming a 'lowlife street thug', despite the fact that he had unknowingly hired her for inter-corporation runs before, and if it got out that she was awakened, her father would never let her here the end of it. All of the corporations kept a close leash on their mages, for obvious reasons, but Asuka was no mage. That is simply not how she had awakened. Instead, it was her body which had been magically gifted, not her mind. That suited her all the better anyway; made it easier to hide. That's about all that I have for this plot. I am really interested in the setting, though, so I thought that I would post that at the very least. If you think that we can build on this, please let me know.

Still looking for a sister! If you don't like my plots and have any ideas of your own for a plot, I would love to hear them.

Well I prefer playing the dominant party in any given pairing, so send me a PM if you're interested. I will probably be deciding which story I would like to due most within the next two or three days.

Giving this a quick bump! I would also like to issue an apology to anyone who has sent me a PM about this and has not yet received a reply. I was contacted quite heavily about the idea and tried to respond to as many as I could, but I have been fighting with my internet over the past several days or so as I have been changing service providers. If I have not yet gotten back with you, your PM may have been lost in the flood. Do not hesitate to send me another.

In addition, I am most interested in playing this in the Shadowrun setting. We don't have to use the plot listed above if you do not want, but if you would be willing to at least play in the setting then you would surely have my attention.

LOVE ME SOME SHADOWRUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom