Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Exchange Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaracyrrah

Super-Earth
My muse has proposed the following scenario. I have no idea what to do with it. Any interest?

I had never seen Dr. Lawson show the slightest sign of nerves. When I saw her visibly, obviously stressed, I knew something was seriously, spectacularly wrong.

"This is difficult to report and even more difficult to believe," Dr. Lawson said, without preamble. "We--I personally, but in my capacity as Director of this school--have been visited by a goddess. She used that term, and I am literally unable to doubt her: having met her, and experienced her power, I cannot imagine that she is not worthy of the title. She informed me, with no overt menace but leaving no possibility of disagreement, that this school has been selected to host, in the manner of an exchange student, a student goddess, a goddess in training of some kind. She will arrive tomorrow morning. That is all I was told and all I know."

Glances were exchanged, unwillingly. No one spoke. Dr. Lawson took a deep breath, swallowed, took another deep breath, and spoke into the void. "I don't know what else to tell you," she said. "Meeting dismissed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom