Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey There Little Red. (Nekrosilisk and Cheerio_Cherry

She had smirked, noting his damp and erect state before she undid the corset and watched him slide it off. Once he was done undressing she smirked. "Well honey, if you play nicely with me I'm sure I can pay for you to get a full makeover." She spoke sweetly and kindly.

Red was just shuffling off his petticoat when she spoke of making him a real girl, at least he thought that was what the lovely she-wolf meant. The thought made him even harder, and it was becoming uncomfortable. He let his petticoat fall to the floor, his chemise still covering his chest, and eased his cock from between his legs, allowing it to become fully erect. "You'd really let me become a real girl?"

"Of course I would..." Her words were soft and sweet, her touch gentle on his cheek. "Take your chemise off." Her words were quiet and kind. "Alright?" She wasn't pushing him too much, she knew it was likely to frighten him if she did. As his cock came fully erect she moved to gently stroke it a little. "I need you ready for me... please?"

Red nodded, and pulled the frilly garment over his head. Something about her just made him want to comply with her every demand. He was now all but naked, only his panties remaining. The tip of his cock was just barely peeking out from them. He took a sharp breath as he felt her fingers brush him, and he reached up to touch her as well.

Her breath had caught in her throat before she spoke. "You enjoying that?" Her voice was soft and she moved to remove the boys panties slowly, steadily. "Wall or bed?" The question was soft and made it clear she planned to have him please her every way she could think of.

Red licked his lips as he watched her pull his panties down, slowly revealing his erection. "I like the bed, but I'll do whatever you like better." She made him feel so good, and he wanted to give her just as much pleasure.

She had smirked softly. "Bed works perfectly Little Red." She sounded pleased and she felt it. Her hand found his erection again and she moved to stroke him slightly. "Ready baby?"

Red reached down and closed her hand about his member. He looked at her longingly. "Yes, please I'm ready..." He paused for a moment, he didn't know her name, not that he'd ever had much of a chance to ask. "What's your name?" He looked at her with those darling puppy dog eyes as he waited for her to answer him.

"Adelaide." She gave her name softly, seemingly happy that he had chosen to ask. She moved to rub him a little more firmly. "Tell me what you want Little Red... exactly how you like it." The words were soft but definately a command.

Red looked at her sheepishly. "I, I don't really know. Grandmother just led me a long. I liked what she did, so i just played along with her. I'm sure if you just do what you'll like with me, I'll enjoy it plenty."

Red did as he was told, moaning at her soft gentle touch. He didn't expect her skin to be so soft since she lived in the woods all the time. As her hand brushed his face, he gently guided her hand to his mouth where he started to suck on her finger. Though he looked so cute and innocent, the way he sucked her finger suggested he'd done similar things before.

She had smiled as he suckled slightly on her finger, her touch remaining soft over him before she spoke. "You ready?" The question was gentl as she shifted to straddle him, pressing herself into his leg slightly.

Red nodded timidly, and moved a hand to his stiff cock to hold it upright for her, making it easier for her to ride him. His blue eyes while shy were eager for what was coming.

Back
Top Bottom