Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey There Little Red. (Nekrosilisk and Cheerio_Cherry

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
The morning sun rose and filtered through the window into Red's room. A vanity sat in one corner with a healthy selection of makeup scattered about. The canopy bed across the room was decorated with frills and pink bows, and the faded pink satin sheets. The appearance of the room was one that belonged to a young girl, and yet the room belonged to a young teenage boy.

As the sun kissed Red's face, he stirred under his soft sheets. He didn't want to get up yet, but he didn't have a choice. He needed to go visit his grandmother today. He sat up in his bed, his long hair falling against his flat chest. He slid out of his bed, and walked to his dresser. He looked at the panties in his drawer and thought about which ones he should wear. He found the white silk one his grandmother had given him last year for his birthday, before she took him to her room to play. He decided to wear those, and the rest of the matching outfit that went with it. He licked his lips as he though about his grandmother's idea for play it felt good, and she liked that he wanted to be a girl.

His mother didn't mind it either, and often helped his dress his hair and do his makeup. She said that his father would never have let him do this, but it was fine with her. She loved her little daughter. This suited Red fine. He'd never known his father, and never felt much like a boy anyway. As he pulled on his panties, he tucked his penis between his legs. He wasn't particularly well endowed, but he had enough to keep his grandmother happy.

He put on his garter belt then his silk stockings, fastening them together. He remembered doing this only a couple years ago, and he'd felt different. His penis had begun to get larger, and he didn't know why. This was shortly before his grandmother took him to play for the first time. It didn't happen anymore when he dressed anymore, but his grandmother could still make it happen.

He pulled a red camisole and petticoat out of his closet and put them on before sitting down at the vanity and starting to brush than braid his hair. Following this he tastefully applied his makeup and put on thin layer of makeup, then finished dressing. A white cotton shirt with lots of frills, and tight, white, short skirt, from which his petticoat just peeked out. He pulled a corset from another drawer in his dresser, and walked out.

He waved to his mother and held up the corset. She smiled and helped him tighten it about his waist. He gasped as she pulled it tight, helping his slender frame look more feminine. "Thank you Mother. I'm going to go see Grandmother now." His voice was high and girly like the rest of him.

His mother nodded, and handed him a basket. "Take this to her, and remember stay on the path, and don't trust anything living in those woods. They're tricky devils." Red rolled his eyes. He'd been through this with her since he was six. He put on his red cloak and opened the door.

He walked out the door as he spoke. "Yes mother, I'll be careful." As he walked down the path and entered the woods, he paused seeing some flowers by the side of the road. They were pretty, and he figured Grandmother might like them.

As the girl started on her way down the road she was watched from the woods by a tall and thin wolf. She was slim and had long brown hair that fell into brown eyes. She longed for help but didn't dare look for it. She was currently in human form but the wound on her hand from the seedpod was still there, the wound from the glass making it worse. She had dug that glass into it last night but now she howled in pain as she attempted to pick it free, feeling it slide further in and draw fresh blood. Her outfit was simple brown pants and grey shirt, her attempts to look human thrown over by her big bushy ears, canine teeth and bushy tail. She had soon began to whimper, wishing she was brave enough to ask for help.

Red set the basket down by the flowers as he began picking them. In quiet morning sounds of the woods, sounds carried, and he thought he thought he heard something whimper. Looking up he scanned the woods, and saw the female who was making the noise. Picking up the basket he walked towards her, tilting his head to the side inquisitively. "Hello? Are you alright?" He seemed to have forgotten his mother's advice as he left the path behind.

"M... my paw." Her voice was weak, barely ever used. "I... it hurts." She was good at this part, the sad face, tearful eyes and soft whmpers. Although this time it was all real. Still she recognised that she could get the girl... no... boy... to follow her. She had sensed something different about the girl before and now it was clear just what was different. "Please help me?" The request was sad and soft.

Red set the basket down and reached for her paw. He frowned when he saw the glass buried there. "You poor thing! That must be extremely painful, let me try and get that out for you." His hands were lithe and nimble like a seamstress. He tried as best he could to pull the glass without causing further harm to the wolf. "How did this happen?"

As he began to work on her hand she whimepred softly, relaxing under his touch. He was certainly gentle, almost girlish. She liked that about him. "I... fell on it." She wasn't going to admit that she was into a little pain. That was just a bad idea. She knew it was, instinctively. "It's... kinda easy to find glass out there." Her tail wrapped around her, moving to comfort her.

Red looked at her sympathetically. With a quick jerk, he managed to get the last of the glass out. "Sorry that probably hurt a bit more than it had too." His eyes were soft and friendly. "I don't have anything to bandage it with unfortunately. What kind of ass leaves broken glass lying around out here?"

She had yelped at the pain, biting her lip to stop herself howling the pain out. As he spoke however she was distracted from the pain by the softness and beauty of his face and eyes, his slim shape distracting her from pain. "I... I don't know." She paused then asked. "Can you... come home with me?"

Red blushed a little. "I.. I don't think I can. I need to be getting to my grandmother's house on the other side of the woods." He fidgeted with his hands, setting the shard of glass down on the basket. "She might be getting worried as it is because i stopped to help you instead of going straight there."

"Why don't I come along then?" The words were soft and slightly teasing. She wanted to please him but she also wanted to see him smile. "I'd like to meet her... and she may have some bandages." The words were honestly spoken. She did need a bandage after all, but she mostly wanted this boy. Badly.

Red stood up suddenly, his face almost beet red. "Grandmother doesn't like your kind, and I think she wants to play with me today. I...I need to be going."

He quickly picked up his flowers, and the basket and quickly walked back to the path, and started to make is way towards his grandmother's house. once he was sure he was out of sight of the she-wolf, he reached between his legs, and felt himself through his panties. He was larger. Why was he doing this? What was the wolf doing to him? He shuddered and continued on his way to his grandmother's.

The wolf had winced as she probed her hand, it still hurt. All the same she made her way into the woods, reaching the older woman's house instantly, she was faster than your average human or wolf which made it easy for her to get the woman out of the house and pass her off to another man. Now she settled into the woman's bed, hiding her ears and tail in her dress, smoothing her hair over her ears.

Red arrived at the house some time later, his penis had relaxed and he was ready to meet his grandmother. When he got there he knocked on the door to announce himself. "Hello Grandmother. Its me Red!" His high girly voice carried well, and he was surprised when he didn't hear an answer right off as usual. He timidly opened the door to her house and looked around. "Grandmother?"

"She's not here."

The reply was teasing and she stepped into the light.

"I won't be denied little red."

She spoke with a smirk, looking happy.

"Don't even think about running."

Red stood there shaking, his knees pressed together. He was too terrified to go anywhere. The basket fell from his hand, landing sideways, letting the toys that his grandmother used on him to spill out on the floor. He still clutched the flowers he'd picked for her in his other hand. "Wh-What have you done with her? Where is Grandmother? What do you want with me?"

"She's playing with a friend."

The wolf's reply was teasing as she moved closer, moving to touch the boy/girl's cheek.

"Don't be scared little red."

She spoke softly, stroking her hand down the boy's cheek, her touch soft.

"Come on... it's alright."

She could feel the boy shaking and spoke sweetly.

"It's alright now."

It had never occurred to Red that his Grandmother played with anyone else. But now that he thought about it, she must have, he only came over once or twice a month. As the she wolf touched him, he became less scared. She was calming and friendly. He could feel himself growing, but he wasn't straining against his panties yet. He walked over to her slowly, and timidly reached up to touch her breasts, still clutching the flowers. "I wish I had breasts like this." He looked at her up and down. "Do you want to play with me?"

"I'd love to play with a pretty girl like you." She spoke softly, moving closer to him, her hand sliding through his hair, moving to pull it free. She knew he liked to look like a girl and she liked it herself for another reason. His touch was soft and she smiled, slowly seeking out his lips. "Kiss me, little red."

She kept calling him little Red, but he like that. It made him fell more feminine. He gripped her, and stood on his tiptoes to kiss her. He did like his grandmother had taught him, and gently slid his tongue into her mouth. He like the way she tasted, and wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling himself almost off the ground to kiss her more deeply.

Her arms had looped around his body to pull him tighter against her, her body pressed tightly to his now as she let the kiss deepen. Her pleasure was clear in the smile she gave as she kissed him. Her arms were tight enough that she could drag him a little way, moving them to his grandmother's bed, turning them to knock him back onto the bed, her body fitting nicely over him, her touch light on him. "Mmm, you enjoying this little red?"

Red smiled as she pulled him, and started to gently drag him towards the bed, he kicked off his Mary Janes as she pulled him along and undid the clasp holding his cloak on. The cloak fluttered to the floor and was left in the hallway. As he fell to the bed gently he answered her question in a soft voice. "Yes. I like you calling me Little Red too. It makes me feel more like a girl." He looked into the hall at the basket and its spilled contents. "Don't you want the toys?"

She had smiled softly. "You are the toy." Her words were softly teasing. She had kissed softly at him, pressing him into the bed. Her hands had wandered slowly over his slim body. "So, do you want to undress yourself kiddo?" She wanted him to say yes. She didn't dare hope he would.

Red licked his lips. "I need help with my corset, but otherwise i can take my clothes off as you want." He ran finger along his throat, only stopping when he reached the top of his shirt. "Can I see what your breasts look like? Grandmother said if I do really good one of these days she could get me breasts like those."

The wolf smiled. "So grandma can buy you breasts? Why not go the whole way?" She spoke softly, standing to remove her clothes, drawing him up with her. She let him look at her before she spoke. "Get undressed little red, I'll help you with that corset." She was smirking as she spoke. "Be a good girl."

Red rolled over onto his stomach so she could undo the ties to his corset, once loosened, he slid the garment off his legs, and kicked it onto the floor. With how short his skirt was, she'd be able to see his penis pushing against the silk of his panties, with a small wet spot at the end if she looked up them. With the corset gone, he began to removed the rest of his clothes, teasingly slow. "I don't know... Grandmother just said she'd give me a nice chest if I played nice with her."

Back
Top Bottom