Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taunton Academy OoC Thread

Alright, it's fine.

Thank you for letting us know. =3

Does anyone have any input or idea's they want to add?

I will mull things... and I apologize for my lack of replies... my head has been a bit muddled with the site nonsense. So inspiration has been fickle and narrow for me. I hate when that happens. But it should be picking back up since things are starting to settle. :)

No it's fine I understand....the sites been a bit....Topsy Turvey with the changes to the messages, the addition to the rules as well as the coming PM cap and now the age limit for RPs [not to mention everything else thats probably going on.] you've got a full plate there.

Ooooffff... lol... ok. So, slowly my muse is deciding to be nice to me and allowing me to have creativity and focus in more than just one or two things. Yeah, she really is a bitch. *glares at her* Anyway, that said...... plot ideas. Lessee..... well, we do have that fun little cave system that Kara wants to bring forth. So, I say we bring in an arc with that. We already have a couple of characters near the lake, so that is definitely something that can be hinted at. Perhaps one of them can notice it or feel the pull? Maybe even the lurking lake creature can somehow cause them to find it. That... could be interesting. :)

I'm also thinking we could do quite a bit with the town. What if the town sort of 'revolts', as in 'has enough' of Taunton and its 'residents' already. Maybe they plan some sort of invasion and this causes those living in Taunton to have to 'run'. We could have them go as a group or in grouplets. Depends on how people want to do things... if they even want to do this or some variation thereof. But anyway, perhaps this causes those at Taunton to run and this is how they end up finding the caves. Maybe they have a run in with the lake creature during the run and then have to escape both that and the townspeople and end up in the caves. Could get violent since maybe some townspeople could end up dead by the lake creature itself. >.> Anyway, maybe the caves could end up being a waygate of some kind and open the doors to a whole slew of different things. Again, just some thoughts and ideas. This gate could lead to any and all kinds of realms or just... whatever.

Thoughts on that? And obviously, we'll want Kara's thoughts here. :)

Ok, sorry for my uh...sudden absence.

Anywho~ To DA's response, I do want to get the cave system going [which means opening another thread and finding another picture for me!~] I'm still not exactly sure what I want the Lake monster to be in this RP [other than an evil creature that feeds on the many creatures and humans that have come to close to the water.] Perhaps maybe we should think about what exactly the Lake Monsters Role will be in all of this .w.,

As for the town idea I think that's a good possibility....but also...I still want to touch base on the idea I had earlier of all the characters having a sort of "link" the the "shadow" that haunts Taunton itself. That would all give them a connection that would make certain "group" encounters a bit easier to work out. I'm really not sure how it would work so I'm wanting you guys to give me some help on this =c.

The caves themselves I will [once it's open] be leaving the layout completely up to those that decide to enter it. As for it being a "doorway" of sorts, yeah that's a definite possibility. It'll need to be discussed more.

Also I've fallen behind a bit, are you guys good with it still being night?

To all the other members of this section : POST IN HERE! Help us out with these idea's D;
NO LURKING! <_____<;

Well, Vis'karr's demon soul is an easy link to the darkness.

And you do NOT want to get caught in a dark cave with Vis'karr when he's possessed. So...ALL FOR THE CAVES :D

Onward to the caves then.....????

Does this mean they should venture there sooner than later, or.......? Because both Julietta and Vis'Karr are already nearish there. And Emilie is going to be giving Drake a tour soon, so she can lead him to the Lakeshore. Not sure what Mike is doing, but if Nekros comes back any time soon, maybe he can have Mike go there. Thoughts????

All for the dark and mysterious :D. Drake is already a demon so he would love to be surrounded by darkness. As for fighting off both the townspeople and the lake monster again I'm for it. Action always spices things up.

Ok, sorry for the delay...again x_x

What I meant by a "link" to the darkness was something different, I need something that would link all of the people to the darkness. Not just something that is linked to one person it needs to be something they all have in common with the darkness. Maybe the "mental" problems they all have? Though we'd still need to figure out how that would work in general.

I still want to kind of discuss what role the "lake monster" would have or if it would continue to be this elusive killer.

My minds blanking...is there anything else that needs to be discussed? or anything anyone wants to add?

Also, just a reminder to people, if you want a "dorm" room let me know by either asking here in the OoC or sending me a PM ^^

Back
Top Bottom