Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In desperate need (fandom/original) Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demure

Meteorite
Hello there! I'm going to make this as painless as possible. I'm pretty new here, but after holding off for some time....I'm really craving some good role plays. I'm mostly on at nights, central american time. I'm willing to role play over threads and private messages on this site, and I'm extremely easy going about it. I try to reply as quickly as possible. I dearly hate keeping people waiting and role playing is fun. I love new partners but what I'd love more is a couple permanent people I can bounce from role play to role play with. But that's wayyyy down the line.

On a short note: I'm literate. I don't particularly mind role plays that are one/two paragraphs per post. Those are nice, but anything less than that usually bores me to death. I really love to write, so if three/five plus paragraphs intimidates you, warn me beforehand so I don't scare you away on accident.

My Rabbit Hole is here - a handy way for you to figure out if you're interested in role playing with me. Everything not in the 'no' category is basically on the table, just ask me about it. ^-^ It's just a guide.

As for sexuality, I tend to favor M/F, but will always enjoy F/F and M/M

Current Cravings: All fandoms at the moment, sadly.
League of Legends <3
Supernatural
Legend of Zelda
Star Wars (with Original Characters)
FFVII/X
Sword Art Online
Pokemon

If you're interested in any of these, or have a plot, just let me know! The quickest way to get a response will be via message. I am more than capable of coming up with plot ideas, but I'd rather see if I get interest first. It's my experience if you put a couple plots up, that's all you might be playing for a while.

Plots.

League of Legends: This can be Summoner/Champion, or two Champions, whichever floats your boat.

1. League of Whores (M/F, F/F, possibly multiple characters)
After an outstanding tournament turn-around, a certain Summoner discovers a new spell in his arsenal. It seems to work outside of battles for the most part, and works almost instantly on any female champion he decides to use it on. The champion becomes instantly compelled to his will, whether they are willing or not. Constant uses of the spell on the same champion seems to make the effect stronger, and last longer. Upon realizing this, the Summoner might pick and choose one or many females for his own personal harem. Or perhaps if he's ambitious enough, he could use the women to take control of the Institute of War and rule his own world...

-Needless to say, there are many ways for this to go.

2. Eclipse (Luxanna/Any of the Noxian Men/Women)
In the rising conflict between the two armies, the Demacian's greatly underestimate the sheer numbers of the Noxian forces. They rush the outpost Luxanna is stationed in and slaughter the unsuspecting troops, capturing the young blonde in the process. Lux is innocent and stubborn, but the Noxian's know no limits. Let's see if they can turn Demacia's Lady of Luminosity into a symbol of depravity - the perfect way to demoralize and enrage their enemy.

3. Tonal Harmony (Sona/You're choice)
The Maven of the Strings is the most prized musician to ever walk the planet. Between the occasional matches, she chooses to do concerts and give lessons to aspiring musicians. The frail-looking musician is quite powerful, so fears no ill-will from the outside world. However, without her instrument, she is useless - and one mysterious student plans to take advantage of this knowledge. Why not? The woman can't even scream aloud. He could use photos he takes as blackmail, manipulating her further. Not only would such things slander her career, they would make the League unbearable.

Sword Art Online:

1. Both people have been stuck in the virtual world since day one. After the years have gone by, most morals have long since faded. Less and less people fight on the front lines anymore, afraid for their own lives. Life in the game is like a dream. You could be there in a second or dead the next. But where are the authorities? Your character would be the leader/part of a player killing guild. But lately they've been capturing women that roam the country-side and coercing them into their playthings. Perhaps they are trying to create a harem, or simply toying with one beautiful girl. We do not need to play multiple characters, but if you want, that's an option. It's surprising what you can make someone do when their life is at risk.

Student/Teacher:

1. He's always been the quiet type of college boy. He comes to class and takes notes, makes all A's. He seems to have little social life, since he doesn't deal with his classmates all that often. But one lonely night, he stumbles on pictures of his professor being stuffed from all angles. He then becomes a problem student, failing tests, never showing up to class. She's forced to call him in for a personal meeting. He explains to her the consequences of her college years and gains control of her life. He gets a free ride in her class and just about everywhere else he desires, or she loses her job. She's at his beck and call, and perhaps anyone else that he chooses to include.

2. A young woman is enrolled in summer classes. It's a private institution that just opened its doors, though it only accepts the best and brightest pupils. All information about the school is classified to protect their programs from being copied. The application is brutal, and requires a full body photo of each student, male or female. The 'school' however, is run by a ring of corrupt men. The only part of each application they care about is the photo. Bringing in the most beautiful young girls from ages 16-25, each is stripped of her rights and belongings as soon as she surrenders herself to the school. They proceed to mold each woman into the best slaves, through any means necessary.

Business plots:

1. This woman has spent years building her company from the woodworks. Everything is going smoothly until she makes a wrong move with her stocks and it all floods down the drain. The company is going bankrupt and she'll be in debt for the rest of her life. A few of the world's largest company's are aware of her plight, and one man decides to usurp her company, saving her skin. Literally, her skin. This man sees that she's a beautiful, willful woman. He bails her out of her own personal debt and reseats her on her throne...or does he? The reality of it all is that he holds her bank statements in his hands. As soon as he drops payments, she'll be destitute and flipping burgers for the rest of her life. He controls her company through her with an iron fist, and makes her flaunt herself around the office. He takes her to big office meetings to show off his pet, anything he wants because she's ambitious. And if she can hang on, she'll get her life back.

2. There is an upcoming convention that this young intern has just missed out on. It's a career making opportunity and she's just too ambitious to let it go. However, there is one spot for a male intern. She hacks into the administrator's computer and sets herself up under a false identity. She has everything planned, all forms of identification in place. The hard part? Sharing a room with one or more other male interns.
----This could also work in a school setting.

'Holy man'/Afflicted
This is set in a very small, very religious town. Think witch-trials time zone. A young man claiming to be a minister has taken residence and claimed a town after a few years apprentice to the very old, respected minister. Together the two had rid the town of all the evil spawned from humanity. The young man finally got what he wanted. The town listened to every word he uttered. For years he's watched this young girl growing, and planted the seed of doubt in her father's mind. His daughter had evil in her, and it was growing at a rapid pace. He's finally convinced the family to hand her over to him as his ward to take care of. She goes, brought up to believe she was evil but can be saved. She turns to the minister as a guide, knowing that if he cannot cure her, she is doomed to die.
--This will be a very willing loose type of master/slave role play, I think. It's subject to change as you like.

Photographer/Model
She's incredibly beautiful - stunning. Flowing beautiful hair, huge natural breasts, legs for miles. Modeling is simply in her blood. She's been working with the photographer for quite some time now, and has turned him down several times. But she's not cold-hearted. She pities his lust when they're doing lingerie shoots and nude photos. However, one day, the man decides enough is enough. Before every shoot his model will drink a simple glass of alcohol prepared beforehand. He slips a powerful aphrodisiac into the mixture and she just can't get enough. Modeling takes on a whole new meaning.

Survival
The end of the world was not slow and gradual - nuclear weapons made it all but instantaneous. Still, people of all kinds survived and came together to form the last city on the planet. Still, lack of resources and disease forced the population into the mere 300s. In a split decision, the men of the civilation created a breeding program. They rounded up the best and prettiest women remaining in their own special institution. At all ages, these women are pumped with fertilizers until they simply go into heat. The factory itself is like a well oiled machine, milking the women for their milk to sustain the childen going through the system, while the children go to the state and the women return to the line.

--we could do this, or set it years ahead of this, after the population thrives, and the men decide to keep the institution in place. Instead of fertilizer, the scientists create serum that prevents the women from getting pregnant, so they can use them in any way they want.

Amnesia
She is an extremely wealthy young lady that has enjoyed her father's wealth for many years after his death. The company all but runs itself, and her fortune never seems to dwindle. Though she is a beautiful sight, she's cruel to all those who come in contact with her. They're simply...beneath her and she treats them like dogs. He is her butler/business associate/personal doctor/you name it - and he's there to help her up after she falls down her staircase....except she doesn't remember who she is. Mountains of possibilities have just opened for this man. He can use this woman for the fortune he's always wanted...and even ruin her name if he so chooses. He can teach her to be anything he wants, as she lives all alone in her almost-mansion. It'll take years for anyone to catch on, and he'll be long gone by then.

More later. If you're interested, let me know.

RE: In desperate need (fandom/original)

I am hooked on FFVII/X. And I love League Of Legends but I don't know much because I have been playing for about 3 months. And I love Star Wars (original). So I love to do an RP with you.

Honestly, it could be a original or cannon - or even a mix of both. If you're interested please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom