Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF and FxF Requests~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Dust
Hello everyone~! I'm new to this site and have joined in search of fairly literate and consistent roleplay partners who I can become fairly good friends with [meaning I would like to get to know you!].

Before we get started let me just tell you a little bit about myself so you can introduce yourself when the time comes.
My name is Kayla and I'll be turning nineteen in March. Currently a Freshmen in College. Feel free to give me a nickname, I actually really like nicknames but never really ever got one.

Okay, Rules!
  • Literacy: I enjoy reading descriptive writing, a minimum of two paragraphs is a must. Quality over quantity as well, I don't want to read two full paragraph of just the character going about their day. What are they thinking about? How are they feeling? These are the questions I like to see answered in roleplay posts.
  • Posting: I would want a roleplay partner who is able to post a few times a day, I know we all get busy, myself being a college student sometimes doesn't have time to reply so just keep me updated on what's going on.
  • Smut: I don't like to do overly sexual roleplays for the most part, unless I suddenly have an appetite for it [which happens from time to time]. I haven't had much practice writing sex scenes, so beware. I like more plot based roleplays [About 70% plot and 30% sex] but as I'm said, I'm not completely closed to mostly sexual roleplays.

Okay, now that's out of the way, let me tell you some things I enjoy.
  • 1x1
  • Group [depending on plot]
  • Romance, Drama, Horror, Angst, Dark, Gore and Modern are my favorite genres. I'm not good with Medieval types of roleplays.
  • MxF and FxF<--- [Depending on plot]
  • Vampires [Not sparkly Twilight ones]
  • Movie based
  • Arranged Marriages
  • Fandom based; Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Silent Hill and several others. For a complete list PM me. I mostly like OCs for these types of roleplays.
  • I like male characters to have an overall dominating personality, I also have a small kink for glasses so the more glasses characters the better!
  • Females are the same, only with a feminine side that they like to keep hidden. Tsunderes are a favorite of mine.
  • As I said before, some sex based plots may come up from time to time.

Now for things I don't like,
  • Adventure and Action roleplays, it's not that I don't enjoy them, it's that I have no idea how to write for scenes like this.
  • I won't do MxM, not bashing it or anything, it just personally doesn't pique my interests.
  • Teen pregnancy without a really good plot.
  • STRICTLY High school plots -- meaning that it only has to do with a bunch of stupid high schoolers in class... again, if it has a really good plot I might reconsider.
  • Twilight
  • Furrys/Nekos -- not bashing, just not into it.
  • Again, nothing based only on sex.

Now for the plots! The ones with a * next to means I really want to do this particular plot.

Hell in The Flesh ***
Male x Female
Horror, Gore, Romance
The basis of this plot is a couple goes up to a cabin in New Hampshire only to get caught by cannibals/psychos who torture them. We would double up in this RP as the cannibals. It's a loose plot that could use some work but it'll work as a base for bigger things.

Changed ****
Male x Female
Romance, Drama
Changed is a roleplay about a married man who had been deployed into the war for a few years and his return back home. A lot of PTSD things ensue, especially later when he finds out that his wife developed a drinking problem during his deployment which lead for her to have a one night stand.

The Curse **
Male x Female or Female x Female
Drama, Romance, Horror-esque
Sophie Anderson has been gifted cursed with the ability to see into the future and the past. She soon realizes that the future is going to be filled with destruction for many of the people she knew, but when she warns them, they ignore her. One man believes in her gift, and he is the one who will kill her one day... She soon meets another person [male or female] who will suffer a similar fate... Will Sophie be able to save her/him?

Cheater *****
Male x Female [Possible group of three]
Drama, Romance
Melody Jones is a twenty five year old woman who is married to -----, a high priced and successful lawyer. When you combine the daughter to one of the richest men in the country with one of the most successful lawyers in the country, what comes of it is not pretty. Things had been tense since the two married, and marrying young certainly did not help their situation.

Many allegations have been made between the two, which is not limited to cheating. What Melody suspects but doesn't know for sure, is that her beloved husband has a mistress. The two have been having a hot affair not even two months after the marriage. Melody herself is not as innocent either, for she has been off and on with a guy friend who had always been there for her, though she shares no romantic feelings with him.

Now, already in this dangerous equation, the married couple attempt to make things right. They plan on coming clean, starting over on a clean slate. -----'s mistress, however, doesn't find this at all charming or heartwarming. She plans on keeping ----- to herself, tormenting him and Melody until she gets what she wants.

Will Melody and ----- be able to save their marriage while battling against a woman with strong desires, or was their marriage always destined to fail?

A Friendly Game of Assassins *****
Male x Female [Doubling up]
Drama, Horror
Two Weeks.
Countless Kills.
One Winner.
A game of Assassins go awry when someone begins to take the game seriously - and kills off their target. Four friends begin to doubt one another and become suspicious, tearing their friendship into shreds... Who is the killer, and who will survive in this terrifying game of cat and mouse?

I have a few other plot ideas if none of these spark your interests. If you're interested send me a PM and we can talk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom