Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many messages do you have...?

Camille

Star
...sitting in your Inbox? Are you a pack rat, or do you clean them out often?

Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 685)

I probably should clear out a few, huh... ;)

(Unread 0, Total 1,479)

And that's after cleaning out the old messages. If I like a roleplay well enough, I'll create a folder for it, and send all the responses from it there. If I don't like a roleplay, I'll keep it in my inbox until it ends, whether because I lost interest, they lost interest, or whatever reason. Then I'll delete it all.

I had over 3,000 yesterday, before I cleaned it out.​

Ummmm... (Unread 0, Total 5,286)

Now to my defense, I am a horrible hoarder. Well... that wasn't defensive at all, oh well. I have like 20 folders with old roleplays that I LOVE to go back and read and I haven't cleaned out my inbox, which has like ten pages of stuff, but yeah.

I have 400 right now. C: and that's with three different long term role plays, many role play requests, and a couple of just chatting ones.

Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 993) I really should delete some of those...tidy it up a bit. :)

Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 10) I was a good girl and cleaned out my PM's like DA asked us to. :)

Okay! After making a few tidy ups I am now at 1,045. I never peeked into the 'Sent box and had 79 pages of stuff to delete!

Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 75)
I like to keep on top of things and clear a lot of crap out thanks to that new cap.

I am showing 856; these figures, however, are no longer as indicative of the level of participation of a Member because many if not most of us are needing to purge our P-M accounts due to the new limits.

Well before the whole PM cap, I used to have well over 5,000, but that was because I kept all my posts from my RP's. Now I have 12, I only keep the most recent post from an RP and everything else goes in the trash.

I've got 156. But, I'm fairly new, no? So, I think that's ok =) Isn't it?? Mine are organized into folders for people I'm with for the long-term, which are probs only 2.... Inbox with requests & chatting in gen. I delete convos, which aren't worth keeping, to me that is. Most of my messages are from Impulsive XD But, I think he already knows that - probs boosting his ego =P Other than that, not much going on in my PMs ^_^

Back
Top Bottom