Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dinner at Your Place

We had pork chops, mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus spears, and a chocolate rum cake for dessert.
all courtesy of me. My boyfriend's family came over for dinner Sunday.

We had breakfast foods for supper tonight-the works: eggs, bacon, toast, sausage and OJ. I'm so full!

It was my Father in Law's Birthday so we had a nice dinner of roast lamb, cooked in rosemary and garlic, crispy roasted potatoes and an assortment of other winter vegetables and a pavlova with fresh cream and fruit.
YUM!

Chicken cooked with garlic and herb, butter, and spicy seasonings, baked with noodles, bread crumbs, and garlic and parm cheese sauce.

^ Raze I know men can cook. It's one of the sexiest things if a man can cook ^

Today it's everything salad from the standard lettuce, tomatoes n cukes to cheddar/mozzarella cheeses, eggs, white meat chicken, almond slices, peppers, onions, mushrooms and my own vinaigrette.

I'm sorry, but I was too distracted by your avatar and signature to fully get what you had for dinner. Please tell me is that on the menu at some point? lol.

Funny you should you mention that because on my menu, right now, I am looking for new rp partners.

Last night's supper was Rama Spinach Curry with Roasted Peanut and curry puffs.

A light peanut curry sauce in coconut milk served over steamed young spinach, bean sprouts, and chicken.

Last night was Christmas dinner. It was prime rib roast, creamy garlic mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts au gratin, salad, and drinks.

How about y'all?

Didn't feel like cooking so I went to Denny's and had Cinnamon roll pancakes with Hashbrowns, Scrambled eggs and bacon to go with it and had iced coffee to drink.

I'm bad because I eat two dinners. One at work, where I had enchiladas, and then after work (at around 11 PM) I went to Jack in the Box and got a couple of monster tacos.

Back
Top Bottom