Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tomboys Savior (Bleach rp fandom and me)

Gichin healed her still, unable to really think of a good answer. "It could be unlucky, that you where attacked by certian hollows with that tendency," he said to her.

"Unlucky....? Yeah that's an understatement...." Tatsuki slowly sat up once he had healed her, rubbing at her head. "If it wasn't bad enough that they keep having sex with me, they destroy my clothes aswell. First my karate outfit and then my school uniform..."

Gichin found it to be a little funny that she seemed more upset of her cloths then anything else. "Well....I guess it's at least better that they didn't just eat you," he replied. "I've healed everything back to normal," he said, her body once more slim.

"Good point....at least I'm still alive I suppose...." Tatsuki sighed and slowly shook her head, feeling slightly sore even though she was healed. "Why the hell did this have to happen to me...? Geez...." She sighed and looked down at her stomach, a sudden horrible thought flashing through her mind. "Those things.....they came inside me....they....they can't get me pregnant....can they?"

He shook his head "No, even if they could I already took care of it all," he said to her. After all she was a living being, capable of coming into physical contact with hollows, but she was still alive while they where dead, also the whole species thing.

"Well....at least there's that...though you're totally sure...? I mean I'm guessing this probably doesn't happen too often does it? We could be in unknown territory here..." Tatsuki sighed and slowly shook her head, rubbing at her stomach. "I'd rather not find out really....I seriously need to learn how to fight these things....to defend myself...."

"Best thing to do is run," he told her, he wasn't going to bring up the fact he had told her to do just that in the first place though.

"We tried that last time if you recall, it didn't work out too well" Tatsuki knew he had mentioned that before, but when they had tried running one of the Hollows had easily caught up...which was when the real trouble had started. "And how come you got paralysed by the poison of those things, but I end up feeling so turned on I started actually enjoying what they were doing to me....?"

"Yo didn't run right away though.....damn mod soul should have done so sooner though," he said. "I'm not certian of that either...it's unfortunate though that those hollows came after you....in their past lives they where rapists," he told her.

"You don't say...never could've guessed that..." Tatsuki grumbled and stood up, going over to get herself dressed. "At least you must be enjoying getting to see me naked so much hm?" There was a slight hint of teasing in her voice, so at least she wasn't still completely mad.

Gichin didn't answer her qyestion, though deep down she was partially right about it. "There may not be a way for you to fight them, but maybe I can find a way to make you less noticable," he said, thoughtfully.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

"Well less noticeable is a good start at least..." Tatsuki turned to face him once she had pulled on a t-shirt and a loose pair of jeans, forgetting about a bra for the moment....last thing she wanted was another one ruined right now. "And now I'm gonna have to explain missing an entire afternoon of school....god the rumours that're gonna circulate...you and me sneaking off during lunch and not coming back....ugh....I'm never gonna live this down..."

(It's ok, I understand)

Gichin smiled "Don't worry about that, it's already taken care of," he said taking out what looked like a strange lighter. "I used this to wipe there memories while you where out....well my gigai did," he said. "Of course the rumors you might hear tomorrow might not make much sense...the memories it puts as replacement tend to be a bit...random."

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

"....So we're pretty much replacing one weird rumour for another? Great.....wonder what the hell everyone is gonna remember now..." Tatsuki grumbled and shook her head, standing to head out of her room. "So are you down here because you're some kind of trainee Shinigami? You don't exactly seem to be doing a great job of taking them out before they rape me"

"They wont have the same memories, each individual will remember another little story," he said in the hopes it made her feel better. "Well...to be honest I am a little green...but not a trainee," he said. "This town is very full of spiritual energy so in fact everyone here seems to be a hotspot," he said "as for your own personal situation, your like a sun in the middle of a field of stars compared to most other humans so your bound to be the prime target for a hungry hollow."

Back
Top Bottom