Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The search begins... (looking for males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoorImpulseCtrl

Meteorite
Hey there, so I thought I'd go ahead and make a thread and see if anyone bites.

Here's all the boring shit I need to get out of the way before I can start being fun:
- Firstly, if you're interested, PM me. Seriously, my memory is horrible, the chances of me ever remembering about a thread for more than a week are so remote that it's ridiculous. Also, if I'm in an especially cuntish mood (which happens sometimes), and you reply to this thread, rather than PM me, there's a chance I may ignore you out of spite. Dick move on my part, I know, but you should have been reading when I said to PM me.
- I generally try to reply two or three times a week, sometimes I can get in more, sometimes less, depending on how tafe is going. ***I'm on holidays at the moment, so I'll be able to post a few times a day for the next couple of weeks.***
- When it comes to post length, I'll generally give you at least three paragraphs, and would appreciate it if you could do the same for me. That being said, I don't want to have to read/write a novel every post. Anything more than six paragraphs tends to be a bit tedious.
- I dont enjoy playing a weak or excessively submissive female role. Most of the time, I find it's more interesting when there's a power struggle or rivalry between the characters, and it makes for better writing.
- I don't have a problem with the occasional spelling mistake or grammatical error, but if you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your", or which "there", "their", or "they're" to use, etc., then I'm not the person to be contacting.
- I'm cool with smut, but I hate it when the whole RP is centred around sex. I'm trying to write something original, not rewrite Fifty Shades of Grey.
- While we're on the topic of smut, I generally don't do BDSM or stuff like that... BUT taking into consideration some of the roleplay ideas I have, topics like rape and such are going to come up, but if it's going to happen to my character, please clear it with me first.
- Also, I won't accept characters that are younger than 18, or older than 40.

Lastly, here are some things that I refuse to do:
- Incest
- Watersports/scat
- Bestiality
- Furry
- Fucking. Twilight. (I despise this shit)
- I feel as though I'm missing a couple of things. I'll add any if I think of them.

With that out of the way, here are some ideas I had. Roles in bold are the ones that you would take:

1. Demon hunter x demon hunter (Modern, some fantasy elements)
Being a demon hunter was always a job that guaranteed him a lucrative pay, no matter the contract. For years he made a killing (literally and figuratively) hunting demons, and the money was better than great...

Then she came along...

He'd go out for a hit, and she would already be there, already having finished the job. The few times he did manage to beat her, she'd usually appear from the shadows after he was done, clearly having been watching him work. No matter the situation, she would always be there, taunting him.

He had no idea who she was, or where she came from, but he knew this: she was stealing his business, and he didn't like it. One thing was certain, he would find out who this bitch really was, and why she'd moved in on his territory.

2. Vampire x Vampire hunter (Modern)
After decades of experimentation, scientists have finally managed to completely revive the mummified corpse of a vampire. Upon her revival, she was subjected to procedure after humiliating procedure, and degrading and invasive exams and tests. Eventually, her vampiric pride gets the better of her and she breaks out, refusing to allow herself to be further poked and prodded, jabbed and injected for their fancy, modern experiments.

The head of the organisation hires a vampire hunter to track her down and bring her back to the testing facility, dead or alive, as long as the body is intact.

3. Human x Demon (post-apocalypse/fantasy)
Demons took the world by force, and obliterated the majority of humanity. The few humans that remain live under ground, or have been captured by demons. So many centuries have passed that no one knows for sure what year it is anymore.
All the human cities have been destroyed, and replaced with magnificent, ominous demon cities. Even the flora and fauna have started to change.

A large, human base located in the mountains is attacked by demons. Hundreds were captured to be slaughtered as livestock, or sold as slaves. A few dozen were killed in all the mayhem. A small handful managed to escape. Over the weeks, the group got even smaller, most dying of starvation, a couple being picked off by demons. One even left, screaming that she would be better off without them.

Eventually, she came across a demon city. Starving, lost, and sleep-deprived, she wondered in, searching for somewhere to eat and rest. She eventually finds an inn, where she meets a demon who she tricks into believing she's a demon. Initially, her plan is just use him to get to a blacksmith, but after he listens to lie upon convincing lie, the demon insists they travel together, as they're headed in the same direction.

It's only a matter of time until he figures out what she really is.

Some other pairings I'll do. You can either come to me with an idea, or we can work on one together:
- Vampire x Vampire
- Vampire x Human
- Demon x Vampire
- Demon x Human
- Werewolf x Vampire (please note that I will kill myself before ever doing Twilight.)
- Drug addict x dealer*
- Abusive relationship*

*You'll have to try hard to talk me into these two. I really don't enjoy realistic roleplays anywhere near as much as those based in a fantasy setting, but if you come to me with a really good plot idea, then we might be able to work something out.

Anywho, for those of you I haven't completely bored to death yet, I look forward to hearing from you :D

x Daria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom