Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Noelle's Detailed Request Thread **(UPDATED!)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneChild

Moon
Noelle's Official Request Thread!

Now all of you can know exactly what I am searching for, and respond accordingly. Also, when I ignore people, I hope this will stand as reason why. I loathe when people take my actions personally. Nothing is personal for me. Remember that. Also, I am a very busy person, so I plan to only undertake three games simultaneously. I have created wait lists in the past, so if anyone has a deep desire to play with me, I will begin a new one. As it is, I have availability right now, but it is on a first come, first served basis. So, if you are interested, please message me as soon as possible. All said, let's begin.

Before anything else, I would like to post my rules. I don't want you to spend all of your time only to get to the bottom and learn that you cannot follow one of my rules. I know from experience that it is the most irritating thing anyone could do. So, here you go:
1. I play through PM ONLY! Sorry for any inconvienence.
2. I will never dominate, but I am not uncomfortable playing a submissive role in a game.
3. I will not play any purely smut games. I enjoy plot far too much.
4. I will not play furries, and I will not play with furries.
5. I play MxF only, and I will only play the woman.
6. I am highly literate, and I expect the same from my partner. That means at least two well thought out paragraphs, and some editing per post. Typos are okay, and I understand short posts sometimes can't be avoided. I do expect effort from my partner, though.
7. If you are going inactive, please let me know. I will give you the same curtesy. I understand that real life is more important, and I will respect any absences that you experience.

There are also a list of kinks that I will NOT endorse. Again, I will list them early so as not to lead anyone on. They are as follows:
1. Incest.
2. Pedophelia (much older woman x high school boy, vice versa, etc.).
3. Tentacle, furry, bestiality, etc.
4. Gore (during sex).
5. Rape (though reluctant consent is appealing).

So, then what will I do? Good question. It's finally time for that part of the thread. Get excited! I am listing my desires from most desirable to least.

1. Alternate History. Not only did was the Women's Rights movement squelched, it led to another, more radical reform that removed the few rights that women already had. This reform was successful, and radical, free thinking women were put in their place, so to say. Today, women are nothing more than objects for men to use as they wish. Most men are "traditional" and take only one wife, using her as a homemaker. Some, however, have harems of women, while others reject the system entirely. Women live in boarding schools for the first eighteen years of their lives, being taught how to act around men, and how to please the men that will take them once they come of age. Then, once they do come of age, they are released into society. If they are not sold to a man for marriage within the first five years of womanhood, they are destined for "the factory" where they perform laborious tasks that include (but aren't limited to) cleaning, cooking, building, teaching, and having sex with single men (most of whom cannot afford to buy a wife).

2. Medieval. There are a lot of ways to go here. I like the idea of a noble using a plebeian or a serf as a sex toy, but I am open to many other ideas. I would like this to be a sort of historic game, so I would not like magic in this plot.

3. Magic. By this, I mean pure magic. This would be the sort of world where humans are just a "fairy tale." I would expect both characters to play human-eqsue characters, though. We could do anything from elves to fairies. I have an idea where I would play fairy that I would very much like to explore. So, if you're interested in magic, please ask me to PM you the plot idea.

4. Science Fiction. I have an idea where an astronaut or scientist finds a planet where humanoids reside. He learns that they are not as intellictually advanced as humans, but they are a much more physically strong and beautiful race. I'm thinking he would meet one of the women and either kidnap her or romance her and convince her to return to Earth.

5. General fiction. No magic, no imaginary creatures, no history. Sometimes, I just crave a good old fashioned vanilla game, and this is exactly what I'm craving right now. A young virgin goes to college and begins dating the president of a fraternity who convinces her to become his "friend with benefits."

6. More General Fiction. I'm from the Tennessee hills, but I've recently moved to a major city, and I'm very homesick. So I would love a game with southern characters! Don't have a plot idea, but we can work that out if you're interested.

7. I am also up for any of your own original ideas. If you have an idea, though, please flesh it out more than just a pairing. I like to collaborate on the story, but I would also like to see your creative side.

I will also provide my Rabbit Hole so that you can get a better idea of what I am looking for.

Anyway, I think that's about it for now. Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, or if you are interested, please PM me. To prove that you bothered reading the entirety of my post (as opposed to skimming through), put "Rocky Top" in the subject box. Thank you again.

Love,
Noelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom