Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

^_^ Please be kind...and leave me with marks ((Seeking Partners))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Im new here and Im looking for some people to rp with.

My SRP profile is as follows:
Gender:Female but I will play female or male characters. However I prefer playing a female.
Age: 18 to late 20s ^_^ But I tend to play ageless. Characters.Sexual Orientation:Bisexual so I dont mind playing with gals or guys
Power Exchange: Im a sadomasochist which is reflected in my characters. I do not mind non-con as long as its not toooo out there. Im typically a sub when it comes to males but I am dominant when it comes to females typically.
Race:I am proudly mixed and my characters typicalky are one of my mixed races so... German, Romanian, African American, Native American, Greek, Japanese.
Bodytype:Typically small and slender but still strobg enough to be a toughy when Im a girl. If a guy it depends on the story.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:I typically play things I know so... I play anthros and furries (wolf and cat), gods/goddesses, demons, witches, and vampires.
Settings:Anywhere really. ^_^ Let the imagination go where it may.
Likes/Kinks: Likes are creative writers, plot twists, good use of language, fantasy stories, power ex., and pretty much anything intresting. Kinks are BDSM and anything that uses dominance, lovemarks (cuts, bites, scratches, whip marks, etc.)
Hard Limits:Scat play, hardcore drugs, excessive abuse unless ifs fighting, golden showers, necrophilia(not including the undead), severe degredation
Availability:Very sporadic I am typically very busy and this isnt the only place i write.__________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom