Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolves of Havencaster Crossing

iFluffy

Meteorite
create.php
banne2rcopy_zps524770c3.jpg

Legends of Werewolves circulate throughout the world like blood in veins. Every culture seems to have some type of mythical beast who takes the abilities of a wolf and show a inhuman array of strength, mental capacity, and instinct. However a legend must start with a spark, and who's to say that spark wasn't an actual spark instead of just a crazy hallucination? Or maybe it truly is crazy? Or....maybe those hallucinations are all around you...

Deep in the heart of Havencaster Crossing, Me those legends live in a cluster of houses hidden behind a shelter of trees. They have their own rankings based on that of an actual wolf pack, they have laws to live by. To go against these Laws is to put not only yourself but your pack in jeopardy. For years the pack has remained unknown to the humans surrounding them, yet this peace may be quick to end as a new enemy approaches from within the pack itself.

From miles away a new cluster of wolves shows with their own young and elders. Among the group is new females to be courted and new males to watch out for when fighting for a mate. The young male wolves of Havencaster Crossing now have more competition when it comes to their females, they can either defend and fight for the ones they "rightly deserve", or let the new young males dare to court them as the packs merge. Upon the arrival of the new wolves it is discovered they fled from their own pack, seeking a new one where they would be safe. The old pack they speak of is whispered about in the town they live in, the young wolves there having taken joy in the slaughtering of the humans in the area. In hopes of escaping the dread they ran to a new pack to raise their children in a world where the slaughtering of humans would not endanger them.

Now it all depends on the new wolves and how the pack will accept or reject them. With the winter fast approaching the teenagers coming into their prime will undergo their first Change and then be candidates to be a potential mates. But with this new pack merging in will a civil war break? Will the wolves of Havencaster Crossing lash out against their new packmates?
tumblr_mf20ig3PxC1qetynco1_500.gif
create.php

• If a child is ever going to Change (turn into a wolf) they will undergo a illness around the age of 7 or 8. If the sickness does not kill them then once they come of age (16 or 17 years old) they will turn into a wolf when Winter hits. But if a child never gets the sickness then they will never turn into a wolf/Change.
  • A "child" will undergo their first Change at the prime years of 16 to 17 years of age. Rare occurrences may leave a 15 or even a 18 year old able to Change once Winter hits.
  • Winter is the only time the first Change can happen. The cold weather seeps deep into the teen's body and stirs the slumbering beast for the first time. However strange and usually painful the first time it can not be controlled for the first week or so. Drastic changes in temperature (hot to cold) will trigger the Change no matter where a teen may be. Even intense feelings can trigger the Change. Albeit after a week or so (depends on the person on how long it takes) a teen usually can gain control of when they Change.
  • The Change between human to wolf can be controlled, however every full moon the Change must take place. No matter how hard a person may struggle the Change forcibly takes place under the full moon.
tumblr_mfgygonMPc1rl1ws4o2_250.gif

create.php

• Don't kill thy brethren over a mate, let the better wolf take their keep.
  • Humans are to be tolerated, but never is a human's blood to be spilled unless a direct threat on the pack itself.
  • Wolves but earn their keep, blood does not determine thy ranking or thy respect.
  • Violating the orders of an Alpha or a Beta may be punishable by physical means or being demoted in rank.
  • No matter the severity of a wolf's actions death is never an option. Only banishment, for without a pack a wolf is nothing.
  • Pups and Elders are the first priority of all rankings - even Alphas.
  • A female must show interest in a male before being taken as a mate; forced mate-ship creates a false relationship among the pack.
  • The pack's safety comes before a single wolf's.
tumblr_mer2c0kEyK1rmz2iwo1_500.gif
create.php

I understand many literature to semi-literate people out there have their own forms and preferences for presenting their characters. So we respect that and give you the freedom of how you present your characters. However, we prefer real pictures (as in real humans and wolves) because it just helps the roleplay seem more, well, serious and more than just a collection of anime pictures (though I also use anime pictures; I prefer real ones). Because of this we ask you use real pictures - not anime or cartoon, or anything else. With this being said these are the mandatory things to be included in a form:

Name:
Nickname (optional):
Species: (Werewolf or Human)
Pack Rank: (Only if your character is a Werewolf.)
Personality:
History (optional):
Appearance (in human form):
(In Wolf form if a Werewolf):

Also, please address what pack your character was in. If they are in the original pack or are one of the ones who merged in.

create.php

Yes, the dreaded rules. Though I will keep this brief, because I know rules put a massive lock on the creativity.

• A given rule, but necessary to address: follow the rules of the site itself.
  • This is a roleplay, do NOT get pissy because so-and-so did this to your character. Pull up your big kid pants and get over it. Stuff happens in roleplays, stuff doesn't happen to you, even if it your character. However, if someone does get pissy with you alert either me or Frogger and we'll be sure to either straighten it out, or, well, kick out whoever started it.
  • Keep the sex stuff to a minimum, there's a PM system just asking to be used. Taking sex scenes to PMs just keeps the thread nice and organized anyway.
  • Please, please, PLEASE, if you're even thinking about joining make sure you can keep up with at least a paragraph or two of literate work. I understand some days we can't, but please, this is a semi-literate roleplay. I'm not asking for a book, just something we can all read without wanting to gorge our eyes out. So, in short, MUST BE AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE.
  • Another given rule, but be respectful of everyone. It really isn't that hard.
  • If not everyone is on or whatever the reason try not to advance the story too much. If you really wish to advance character relationships you can post with only the two of them if they aren't wrapped up with others. Or if you want to privately PM with them until everyone gets back or more people post then that's fine, too. Whatever works.
tumblr_mactmwBiFB1qkzp87o1_400.gif

create.php

create.php

The Alpha Male will be played by myself (iFluffy), meanwhile the Alpha Female will be played by my friend and co-owner of this roleplay, Frogger. We are unsure if they will be major characters, but nonetheless we will play them when they are required to be played. However Frogger's character will be the daughter of the two.

create.php

There are currently no Betas in the pack.

create.php

There are currently no Deltas.

create.php

There are currently no Gammas.

create.php

There are currently no Omegas.

create.php

There are currently no adolescents.

create.php

There are currently no elders.​

Back
Top Bottom