Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kuno's ideas, Incest, ageplay, exotic settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Kunoichi

Moon
My old thread was getting disorganized, and almost all the RPs I started in it didn't survive the Mayan Apocalypse, so I'm deleting the old one and recreating it for the new year.

In general I'm looking for bisexual teenage incest pairings in exotic/tribal settings. I need partners who are open minded, okay with there willing to play a little brother/sister around 14 years old with an older sister around 19ish, and possibly other characters such as her boyfriend, mother, or father.
Most importantly I need somebody who wants to explore alternate settings with me. Here are my ideas.
Some of them have optional parts for people with less limits, but those are not necessary.

>The City. F/F F/M
Two sisters live in a run down apartment in the slums of a sprawling cyberpunk dystopia. The older sister uses her parkour skills to survive and provide for her little sister. The climate in the city is very hot and humid, and the society is degenerated to the point where lewd public sex is common and accepted. Both characters wear little if any clothes, and the little sister is growing up to be a total slut, horny and squirmy. I'm picturing the younger sister being mostly naked except for toy cat ears and a butplug tail. The older sister would be more athletic, wearing a thong and sportsbra with fishnet stockings and gloves, and lots of body piercings.
If you are willing, Both characters might also be involved with a local street gang, and use lots of drugs, especially ones with sexual effects.

>The Jungle. F/M F/F M/M
Outside the city, is a vast dense jungle inhabited by savage tribes. In this tribe children are considered to be of age at 14, and daughters are considered property of there father, usually becoming his wives. The concept of homo or hetrosexuality also do not exist, with brothers and sisters engaging in open sexual play, mothers teaching there daughters how to be women, and men competing in wrestling matches where the goal is to fuck the other man in the ass.
If you are willing, some warriors raid other villages to kidnap new wives, and the tribes might also sometimes engage in cannibalism or human sacrifice.

>The Wasteland. F/M M/M [Less interested]
In the ruins of a once proud civilization, is now a blasted desert inhabited by nomadic tribes. The nomads have been genetically engineered to be able to survive naked in this harsh landscape with darker skin to absorb the sun's rays, and the ability to store moisture and nutrients as breast milk and cum, to share with each other. In this setting an older sister would take care of and feed her younger brother as they scavenge the ruins for scrap to sell at the market.
If you are willing, the nomads have been modified so much that they no longer produce bodily waste, instead using there anus as another orifice for storing and secreting cum.

>The Islands F/M F/F M/M [Less interested]
On a tropical island, there is a matriarchal tribe run by mothers, where women chose strong warriors to sleep with, and judge there social standing by how many children they have. The mothers also raise there children sexually, teaching there sons to be brave warriors to impress women, and there daughters to be passionate lovers to better raise children of there own.
If you are willing the warriors would also prove there bravery by hunting the monstergirls that live in the ocean depths.

>The Squad F/M F/F M/M
A military unit is stationed in one of the aforementioned settings. Maybe they are military police enforcing law and order in The City, guerrilla fighters hunting rebels in The Jungle, Security guards protecting the market in The Wasteland from raiders, or sailors/marines taking shore leave on The Islands. The soldiers have adapted to the local environment and have striped down there gear and uniforms to the bare minimums, and are entertaining themselves by having sex with the locals, who are impressed by these strong men and women, and eager to take there pay.
If you are willing, the soldiers might instead be raping the locals to assert there authority over them.

>The Princess F/F [CRAVING!]
A bit different from my other ideas. A princess in a fairy tail kingdom. The people of this kingdom are open about sex and nudity, and the princess is pampered by her servants. Possible pairings would be her Handmaidens, a Knight in bikini armor, Her wet nurse, her bodyguard/assassin, or her mother the queen. The Princess has long blond hair and wears silk gloves and stockings, with white gold body jewelry and a veil. Slaves would go naked except for simple body jewelry.
Alternately if you ware willing the kingdom might be cruel instead, and the princess would enjoy torturing her slaves.

More later.

RafaleMace said:
Hey you never replied to me :(

Btw Bumping!

I didn't, Try again. Sometimes I get hit a lot at once and have trouble responding to them all. But persistence pays. I might be more likely to RP with somebody who asks twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom